CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: 3/6/2019  (Read 9733 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 3/6/2019
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2019, 09:20:28 AM »

Good morning, Dean and Mark.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2019, 09:22:24 AM »

Yeah Red Robin is Cool. I like going there with the family.
Same. Good burgers, and the seasoning stuff they have for fries must have cocaine in it.
haven't found a decent burger down here except the ones I cook.
A few good ones around here but they are all at bars.
Nothing wrong with that.
Best places to eat I think, can’t beat good bar food.
Indeed.  Best pizza nearby is downtown G-town at a college bar called "Roots".  Have yet to try their burger.
My favorite Austin area pizzas were at the Jester King Brewery and Pint House Pizza which is also a brewery.

100’s of pizza joints areound here and none of them I have tried were real good.  Best pizza around here is a $5 thin crust cheese pizza from Walmart then bring it home and cover it with our own fresh ingredients then cook it.
Not a bad plan.  We had Pizza Hut last night, which is about as good as one can do around these parts for carry-out.
Pizza Fire is pretty good as far as chains go, Pizza Hut is a greasy nightmare to me. Also have a small local place here called Crust - amazing pizza, and you can get it fresh-made by the slice.

Threebean

« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2019, 09:27:59 AM »

😂😂😂

A fight broke out recently at the Jackhammer bar on Chicago’s North side involving members of the LGBTQ community, leading to charges of racism and transphobia being leveled against “masc4masc white gays” that own and frequent the establishment.

The incident occurred when a fight broke out sometime after 4am. According to one witness account, everyone involved was ejected and that’s when all hell broke loose.

“the f*cking masc4masc white gays at jackhammer got a trans woman of color arrested last night and I’m so f*cking pissed f*ck these racist pieces of shit”

“do NOT support this establishment they pretend to be inclusive but actually hate anyone who’s not a cis masc gay”
I have no idea what some of this terminology means and have no intention of googling it.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2019, 09:29:00 AM »

😂😂😂

A fight broke out recently at the Jackhammer bar on Chicago’s North side involving members of the LGBTQ community, leading to charges of racism and transphobia being leveled against “masc4masc white gays” that own and frequent the establishment.

The incident occurred when a fight broke out sometime after 4am. According to one witness account, everyone involved was ejected and that’s when all hell broke loose.

“the f*cking masc4masc white gays at jackhammer got a trans woman of color arrested last night and I’m so f*cking pissed f*ck these racist pieces of shit”

“do NOT support this establishment they pretend to be inclusive but actually hate anyone who’s not a cis masc gay”
I have no idea what some of this terminology means and have no intention of googling it.
Neither do I but that’s what the article had in it..........

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2019, 09:33:54 AM »

Same. Good burgers, and the seasoning stuff they have for fries must have cocaine in it.
Nothing wrong with that.
Indeed.  Best pizza nearby is downtown G-town at a college bar called "Roots".  Have yet to try their burger.
My favorite Austin area pizzas were at the Jester King Brewery and Pint House Pizza which is also a brewery.

100’s of pizza joints areound here and none of them I have tried were real good.  Best pizza around here is a $5 thin crust cheese pizza from Walmart then bring it home and cover it with our own fresh ingredients then cook it.
Not a bad plan.  We had Pizza Hut last night, which is about as good as one can do around these parts for carry-out.
Pizza Hut is about as good as anything else around here, the best local pizza is actually in a gas station but it is  a good ways from my house.  Near my Sons house and I have had it there a couple of times.
we have a wood fired fresh make pizza joint about 10 minutes away. great place for take out but eating in sucks, only 12 seats and always full.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #65 on: March 06, 2019, 09:36:10 AM »

Nothing wrong with that.

Pizza Fire is pretty good as far as chains go, Pizza Hut is a greasy nightmare to me. Also have a small local place here called Crust - amazing pizza, and you can get it fresh-made by the slice.
Pizza Hut's tomato sauce repeats on me. Too acidic.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2019, 09:38:24 AM »

in my world there's only two sexes, male and female.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2019, 09:40:24 AM »

Nothing wrong with that.

We have some of the best food around here. The number 1 thing people say when they leave the area is they miss the food.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2019, 09:46:59 AM »

Nothing wrong with that.

We have some of the best food around here. The number 1 thing people say when they leave the area is they miss the food.
Crazy thing here is 90 miles down the road to Charleston and you got one of the country’s  great food towns yet here you got one of the worst with the exception of quite a few good meat and three choices and a very few pretty good bar food places. 

We do have a really good steakhouse but it is off the chart expensive.  A couple of good Italian places down in Pawleys Island but they are pretty expensive and far from world class.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2019, 09:49:51 AM »

Nothing wrong with that.

Our area is the same, we've got some real great places for food here. Us cold mid-westerners really know how to eat.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2019, 09:54:23 AM »

They never fail to amaze me here, Sheriffs that can’t own a gun.

South Carolina bill seeks to ban felons from being sheriffs

In a state where eight county sheriffs have been convicted of crimes in office over the past decade, South Carolina lawmakers want to tighten the qualifications to be a top law enforcement official.

Threebean

« Reply #71 on: March 06, 2019, 09:57:56 AM »

Nothing wrong with that.

Our area is the same, we've got some real great places for food here. Us cold mid-westerners really know how to eat.
I will say that one good thing people fleeing the NE to live here have brought with them is a good philly cheese steak. And we now have some good Italian food joints. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2019, 10:01:18 AM »

Nothing wrong with that.

I will say that one good thing people fleeing the NE to live here have brought with them is a good philly cheese steak. And we now have some good Italian food joints.
A lot of great food in Austin but there has always been a severe shortage of good Italian restaurants.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #73 on: March 06, 2019, 10:01:43 AM »

Nothing wrong with that.

CNS

Threebean

« Reply #74 on: March 06, 2019, 10:24:01 AM »

Nothing wrong with that.

A lot of great food in Austin but there has always been a severe shortage of good Italian restaurants.
This place in NW Austin is really good.  http://www.realespizza.com/.  And Tony & Luigi's in G-town, though their bar area is pathetic if you have to wait for a table.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8