CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: 3/6/2019  (Read 9722 times)

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
Re: 3/6/2019
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2019, 08:41:14 AM »

I don't think there are any good restaurants that don't serve beer. A lot of breweries popping up too. Big ditch, resergence, etc.

Threebean

« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2019, 08:45:28 AM »

One of Casual dining’s most fattening meals:  (in case anyone is counting calories)

Peppercorn burger Monster meal at Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Calories: 3,540
Oof..

Threebean

« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2019, 08:50:17 AM »

Yeah Red Robin is Cool. I like going there with the family.
Same. Good burgers, and the seasoning stuff they have for fries must have cocaine in it.
haven't found a decent burger down here except the ones I cook.
A few good ones around here but they are all at bars.
Nothing wrong with that.
Best places to eat I think, can’t beat good bar food.
Indeed.  Best pizza nearby is downtown G-town at a college bar called "Roots".  Have yet to try their burger.

Threebean

« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2019, 08:52:21 AM »

Morning MyThreeDaves, ColdBoilerRick, EarlyThanksgivingDean, & BusStopTony.  Mid-20's again here this morning, but sunny and up into the 50's later, so OldManWinter is loosening his grip.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2019, 08:54:58 AM »

Same. Good burgers, and the seasoning stuff they have for fries must have cocaine in it.
Nothing wrong with that.
Indeed.  Best pizza nearby is downtown G-town at a college bar called "Roots".  Have yet to try their burger.
My favorite Austin area pizzas were at the Jester King Brewery and Pint House Pizza which is also a brewery.

100’s of pizza joints areound here and none of them I have tried were real good.  Best pizza around here is a $5 thin crust cheese pizza from Walmart then bring it home and cover it with our own fresh ingredients then cook it.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2019, 08:56:22 AM »

Morning MyThreeDaves, ColdBoilerRick, EarlyThanksgivingDean, & BusStopTony.  Mid-20's again here this morning, but sunny and up into the 50's later, so OldManWinter is loosening his grip.
Morning FrozenBean, only up to the mid 40’s here today but at least the sun is out.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2019, 09:04:53 AM »

Morning FrozenBean, only up to the mid 40’s here today but at least the sun is out.
Make it through this week and I think we got winter beat.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2019, 09:06:12 AM »

Good morning Mark

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2019, 09:07:34 AM »

Some real good offers on La Palina Classics, black label and red labels at the  Page.

https://www.cigarpage.com/la-palina-holy-schmokes.html

Threebean

« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2019, 09:08:48 AM »

Nothing wrong with that.
My favorite Austin area pizzas were at the Jester King Brewery and Pint House Pizza which is also a brewery.

100’s of pizza joints areound here and none of them I have tried were real good.  Best pizza around here is a $5 thin crust cheese pizza from Walmart then bring it home and cover it with our own fresh ingredients then cook it.
Not a bad plan.  We had Pizza Hut last night, which is about as good as one can do around these parts for carry-out.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2019, 09:12:23 AM »

Nothing wrong with that.

Not a bad plan.  We had Pizza Hut last night, which is about as good as one can do around these parts for carry-out.
Pizza Hut is about as good as anything else around here, the best local pizza is actually in a gas station but it is  a good ways from my house.  Near my Sons house and I have had it there a couple of times.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2019, 09:13:21 AM »

Remember You Are Dust, And To Dust You Shall Return
I got some Pledge for that.
Mmmm, lemon scented.

Good morning, NJDave.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2019, 09:15:29 AM »

The definition of “fresh ingredients” on pizzas around here is “thawed before cooking” or “right out of the can”

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2019, 09:18:03 AM »

The 1.5 Billion lotter winner in SC finally came forward....well, not exactly...SC allows winners to remain anonymous.
Oh, really?
https://www.wishtv.com/national/identity-of-mega-millions-lottery-winner-in-south-carolina-remains-a-mystery/1827752217

Winner will have to scrape by on only 877 million  as they took the cash option.....minus 61 mil in state taxes, probably 300 mil in Federal robbery and they'll barely have enough to scrape by on.
Half a billion in cash? Not too shabby.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2019, 09:20:13 AM »

😂😂😂

A fight broke out recently at the Jackhammer bar on Chicago’s North side involving members of the LGBTQ community, leading to charges of racism and transphobia being leveled against “masc4masc white gays” that own and frequent the establishment.

The incident occurred when a fight broke out sometime after 4am. According to one witness account, everyone involved was ejected and that’s when all hell broke loose.

“the f*cking masc4masc white gays at jackhammer got a trans woman of color arrested last night and I’m so f*cking pissed f*ck these racist pieces of shit”

“do NOT support this establishment they pretend to be inclusive but actually hate anyone who’s not a cis masc gay”
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8