Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #76 on: March 05, 2019, 05:25:04 PM »

almost time to finish dinner and head to the pot luck.
later guys.
Finish dinner and head to the dinner
I'll go out on a limb and suggest he finished preparing dinner and is taking it to the pot luck.
That's sounds right but whatever.
Your lack of interest is disconcerting.  You having a case of the Tuesdays?

« Reply #77 on: March 05, 2019, 05:29:55 PM »

FMTT’s on this one, it’s called Adidas bought the judge.

A federal judge sent three men caught in a federal probe of college basketball kickbacks to prison but gave them relatively lenient sentences for a striking reason: Corruption, he implied, is common in the sport.

Two weeks before the annual college basketball tournament known as March Madness, Judge Lewis Kaplan sentenced former Adidas AG executive James Gatto to nine months, while Merl Code, a consultant with ties to Adidas, and agent Christian Dawkins each got six.

Gatto had faced 46 to 57 months in prison under federal sentencing guidelines, while Code and Dawkins each faced 30 to 37 months. In imposing the lighter sentences, Kaplan said that the men had led “good and productive lives” and “learned their lesson.”

And, he added, similar acts had been committed in college basketball “with some frequency.”

« Reply #78 on: March 05, 2019, 05:40:34 PM »

And a little news for Tony

'Fixer Upper" star Joanna Gaines to remodel J-Lo's Malibu mansion

https://www.kxan.com/news/texas/-fixer-upper-star-joanna-gaines-to-remodel-j-lo-s-malibu-mansion/1828426535

« Reply #79 on: March 05, 2019, 05:51:42 PM »

And a little news for Tony

'Fixer Upper" star Joanna Gaines to remodel J-Lo's Malibu mansion

https://www.kxan.com/news/texas/-fixer-upper-star-joanna-gaines-to-remodel-j-lo-s-malibu-mansion/1828426535
Shiplap & barn doors, California style!

« Reply #80 on: March 05, 2019, 06:48:11 PM »

almost time to finish dinner and head to the pot luck.
later guys.
Finish dinner and head to the dinner
I'll go out on a limb and suggest he finished preparing dinner and is taking it to the pot luck.
That's sounds right but whatever.
Your lack of interest is disconcerting.  You having a case of the Tuesdays?
I'm fine.

« Reply #81 on: March 05, 2019, 06:49:50 PM »

And a little news for Tony

'Fixer Upper" star Joanna Gaines to remodel J-Lo's Malibu mansion

https://www.kxan.com/news/texas/-fixer-upper-star-joanna-gaines-to-remodel-j-lo-s-malibu-mansion/1828426535
Thanks. The Mrs will get a kick out of it.

« Reply #82 on: March 05, 2019, 06:56:53 PM »

I'm surprised you didn't go with the other story on there about Texas raising the age for tobacco products.

https://www.kxan.com/news/texas/new-bill-would-raise-tobacco-sale-age-from-18-to-21/1828669489

« Reply #83 on: March 05, 2019, 07:31:09 PM »

Still riding the bus home. I left over 13 hours ago. Sheesh. Gotta get home and start making tacos. #TacoTuesday.

« Reply #84 on: March 05, 2019, 07:32:15 PM »

I'm surprised you didn't go with the other story on there about Texas raising the age for tobacco products.

https://www.kxan.com/news/texas/new-bill-would-raise-tobacco-sale-age-from-18-to-21/1828669489
I could give a chit about raising the tobacco age, that is truly a “what damn difference does it make” situation.  In fact I get sick of seeing every pissant place doing it making the news,hardly a newsworthy matter.

« Reply #85 on: March 05, 2019, 07:38:53 PM »

I'm surprised you didn't go with the other story on there about Texas raising the age for tobacco products.

https://www.kxan.com/news/texas/new-bill-would-raise-tobacco-sale-age-from-18-to-21/1828669489
I could give a chit about raising the tobacco age, that is truly a “what damn difference does it make” situation.  In fact I get sick of seeing every pissant place doing it making the news,hardly a newsworthy matter.
I just think they should raise the enlistment age too.

I don't really believe that. But let's determine once and for all whether 18 makes you an adult.

« Reply #86 on: March 05, 2019, 07:53:17 PM »

I'm surprised you didn't go with the other story on there about Texas raising the age for tobacco products.

https://www.kxan.com/news/texas/new-bill-would-raise-tobacco-sale-age-from-18-to-21/1828669489
I could give a chit about raising the tobacco age, that is truly a “what damn difference does it make” situation.  In fact I get sick of seeing every pissant place doing it making the news,hardly a newsworthy matter.
I just think they should raise the enlistment age too.

I don't really believe that. But let's determine once and for all whether 18 makes you an adult.
That I can agree with, should apply to guns too.

« Reply #87 on: March 05, 2019, 08:38:00 PM »

I'm surprised you didn't go with the other story on there about Texas raising the age for tobacco products.

https://www.kxan.com/news/texas/new-bill-would-raise-tobacco-sale-age-from-18-to-21/1828669489
I could give a chit about raising the tobacco age, that is truly a “what damn difference does it make” situation.  In fact I get sick of seeing every pissant place doing it making the news,hardly a newsworthy matter.
I just think they should raise the enlistment age too.

I don't really believe that. But let's determine once and for all whether 18 makes you an adult.
Indeed.

« Reply #88 on: March 05, 2019, 08:38:37 PM »

Still riding the bus home. I left over 13 hours ago. Sheesh. Gotta get home and start making tacos. #TacoTuesday.
#carryout

« Reply #89 on: March 05, 2019, 08:40:42 PM »

And a little news for Tony

'Fixer Upper" star Joanna Gaines to remodel J-Lo's Malibu mansion

https://www.kxan.com/news/texas/-fixer-upper-star-joanna-gaines-to-remodel-j-lo-s-malibu-mansion/1828426535
Thanks. The Mrs will get a kick out of it.
And heaven knows the Mrs must get her kicks. Universally speaking.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7