Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2019, 11:38:53 AM »

decided to run to the store and get a couple of cans of minced and whole baby clams, along with a bag of potatoes.
I am cooking a turkey for guests tomorrow. thought I'd do mashed and salad.

« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2019, 11:43:19 AM »

« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2019, 11:53:36 AM »

decided to run to the store and get a couple of cans of minced and whole baby clams, along with a bag of potatoes.
I am cooking a turkey for guests tomorrow. thought I'd do mashed and salad.
Ash Wednesday feast? That's different.

« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2019, 12:07:33 PM »

decided to run to the store and get a couple of cans of minced and whole baby clams, along with a bag of potatoes.
I am cooking a turkey for guests tomorrow. thought I'd do mashed and salad.
Ash Wednesday feast? That's different.
a few guests coming from Miami area. doubt there's a Christian in the bunch, unless it's by name.

« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2019, 12:25:16 PM »

decided to run to the store and get a couple of cans of minced and whole baby clams, along with a bag of potatoes.
I am cooking a turkey for guests tomorrow. thought I'd do mashed and salad.
Do you hire out for occasions?

« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2019, 12:28:20 PM »

decided to run to the store and get a couple of cans of minced and whole baby clams, along with a bag of potatoes.
I am cooking a turkey for guests tomorrow. thought I'd do mashed and salad.
Do you hire out for occasions?
not really. to be honest I forgot about golf day.

« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2019, 01:07:32 PM »

nap time.

« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2019, 01:08:24 PM »

decided to run to the store and get a couple of cans of minced and whole baby clams, along with a bag of potatoes.
I am cooking a turkey for guests tomorrow. thought I'd do mashed and salad.
Do you hire out for occasions?
Good thinking.  Who needs a Costa Rican chef when one can fly in Dean to cook and "the daughter" to clean up after.

« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2019, 01:10:24 PM »

GFY

« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2019, 01:18:16 PM »

decided to run to the store and get a couple of cans of minced and whole baby clams, along with a bag of potatoes.
I am cooking a turkey for guests tomorrow. thought I'd do mashed and salad.
Do you hire out for occasions?
Good thinking.  Who needs a Costa Rican chef when one can fly in Dean to cook and "the daughter" to clean up after.
Didn't the daughter go away with the lady? Or is my flow chart out of date?

« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2019, 01:33:08 PM »

decided to run to the store and get a couple of cans of minced and whole baby clams, along with a bag of potatoes.
I am cooking a turkey for guests tomorrow. thought I'd do mashed and salad.
Do you hire out for occasions?
Good thinking.  Who needs a Costa Rican chef when one can fly in Dean to cook and "the daughter" to clean up after.
Didn't the daughter go away with the lady? Or is my flow chart out of date?
Unless the daughter replaced the lady. Cause that'd be some next level-Jerry Springer shit.

« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2019, 02:15:38 PM »

decided to run to the store and get a couple of cans of minced and whole baby clams, along with a bag of potatoes.
I am cooking a turkey for guests tomorrow. thought I'd do mashed and salad.
Do you hire out for occasions?
Good thinking.  Who needs a Costa Rican chef when one can fly in Dean to cook and "the daughter" to clean up after.
Didn't the daughter go away with the lady? Or is my flow chart out of date?
If your flowchart is more than 48 hrs old it is out of date.

« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2019, 02:17:35 PM »

decided to run to the store and get a couple of cans of minced and whole baby clams, along with a bag of potatoes.
I am cooking a turkey for guests tomorrow. thought I'd do mashed and salad.
Do you hire out for occasions?
Good thinking.  Who needs a Costa Rican chef when one can fly in Dean to cook and "the daughter" to clean up after.
Didn't the daughter go away with the lady? Or is my flow chart out of date?
If your flowchart is more than 48 hrs old it is out of date.
LALTS, ain't that the truth.

« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2019, 02:17:48 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2019, 02:23:06 PM »

decided to run to the store and get a couple of cans of minced and whole baby clams, along with a bag of potatoes.
I am cooking a turkey for guests tomorrow. thought I'd do mashed and salad.
Do you hire out for occasions?
Good thinking.  Who needs a Costa Rican chef when one can fly in Dean to cook and "the daughter" to clean up after.
Didn't the daughter go away with the lady? Or is my flow chart out of date?
the daughter is still my naked housekeeper and yes the lady is out but the daughter is just too young, tempting, but too young. I don't need that shit.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7