Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2019, 07:55:35 AM »

Morning Daves, Rick, Dean, and What'sThatNoiseInTheAtticTony.  28 deg, high of 38, with 25 mph wind gusts.  Chillin'!
Morning Mark

« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2019, 07:59:00 AM »

Already spent a half hour on the phone this morning with the Helpless Desk. Gonna be one of those days, I guess.

« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2019, 08:01:03 AM »

It's a marshmallow world!

« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2019, 08:13:41 AM »

@Bean. When does the furniture start getting delivered?  Got window treatments ordered?
Man, you sure do know how to ruin a perfectly good Monday.

Only about half the blinds are ordered and delivered, still in boxes as the house hasn't been turned over to us yet.  The other half still has to be "selected".
Zero new furniture is selected or ordered.

« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2019, 08:16:31 AM »

After a ten page Sunday...sluggish banter start on Monday.
Yes, a fine piece of banter, and not a result of unabashed PW'ing.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2019, 08:21:46 AM »

Deals From Our Sponsors

Atlantic Cigar Co. — Oliva Serie V #4 (Box of 24, $80)
Bellhop Cigars — Juan Lopez Selección Superba Edición Regional U.K. (2016) (Box of 10, $495)
Cigar Hustler — Four Kicks Mule Kick LE2019 (Box of 10, $98.55)
Corona Cigar Co. — Hex Robusto (Box of 21, $64.95)
Famous Smoke Shop — La Aurora Escogidos Robusto (Box of 20, $62.99)
Gotham Cigars — Joya Silver Robusto (Box of 20, $115.50)
JR Cigars — Gran Habano Blue in Green Robusto (Box of 20, $106.95)
STOGIES World Class Cigars — Crux Limitada PB5 2019 (Box of 10, $117)

« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2019, 08:22:51 AM »

Already spent a half hour on the phone this morning with the Helpless Desk. Gonna be one of those days, I guess.

« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2019, 08:23:27 AM »

It's a marshmallow world!
You're going to miss this winter wonderland.

« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2019, 08:27:46 AM »

Snow not near as bad as forecast.   Changed back to rain for the most part.  Probably much worse further north.
It is. We got over 6 inches of heavy wet snow.

« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2019, 08:31:58 AM »

@Bean. When does the furniture start getting delivered?  Got window treatments ordered?
Man, you sure do know how to ruin a perfectly good Monday.

Only about half the blinds are ordered and delivered, still in boxes as the house hasn't been turned over to us yet.  The other half still has to be "selected".
Zero new furniture is selected or ordered.
Sounds like things are right about behind schedule and over budget, or could be correctly called “as expected “.

« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2019, 08:35:13 AM »

@Bean. When does the furniture start getting delivered?  Got window treatments ordered?
Man, you sure do know how to ruin a perfectly good Monday.

Only about half the blinds are ordered and delivered, still in boxes as the house hasn't been turned over to us yet.  The other half still has to be "selected".
Zero new furniture is selected or ordered.
Sounds like things are right about behind schedule and over budget, or could be correctly called “as expected “.
If I were managing the project, it would be on schedule and on budget. The secret is to constantly make changes to both so that they are in line with the project status.

« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2019, 08:42:01 AM »

@Bean. When does the furniture start getting delivered?  Got window treatments ordered?
Man, you sure do know how to ruin a perfectly good Monday.

Only about half the blinds are ordered and delivered, still in boxes as the house hasn't been turned over to us yet.  The other half still has to be "selected".
Zero new furniture is selected or ordered.
Sounds like things are right about behind schedule and over budget, or could be correctly called “as expected “.
If I were managing the project, it would be on schedule and on budget. The secret is to constantly make changes to both so that they are in line with the project status.
That would be covered in the Book: Government 101, Chapter 3

« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2019, 08:43:18 AM »

@Bean. When does the furniture start getting delivered?  Got window treatments ordered?
Man, you sure do know how to ruin a perfectly good Monday.

Only about half the blinds are ordered and delivered, still in boxes as the house hasn't been turned over to us yet.  The other half still has to be "selected".
Zero new furniture is selected or ordered.
Sounds like things are right about behind schedule and over budget, or could be correctly called “as expected “.

« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2019, 08:44:30 AM »

Already spent a half hour on the phone this morning with the Helpless Desk. Gonna be one of those days, I guess.

Rest assured, they had no idea what the problem is, and are certain someone will get back to me shortly.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7