Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: March 04, 2019, 01:16:48 PM »

Lot of women here at work upset to hear Luke Perry passed after his massive stroke last week.
I had heard about the stroke a few days back. Was this drugs related?
The article I read didn't mention anything about a cause.

« Reply #76 on: March 04, 2019, 01:31:08 PM »

Lot of women here at work upset to hear Luke Perry passed after his massive stroke last week.
I had heard about the stroke a few days back. Was this drugs related?
The article I read didn't mention anything about a cause.
Dang, only 52 and have a stroke.  He could have been living with a brain aneurysm for years.

« Reply #77 on: March 04, 2019, 01:36:58 PM »

Lot of women here at work upset to hear Luke Perry passed after his massive stroke last week.
I had heard about the stroke a few days back. Was this drugs related?
The article I read didn't mention anything about a cause.
Dang, only 52 and have a stroke.  He could have been living with a brain aneurysm for years.
Dean should take this as a lesson. That's what too much pussy can do to you.

« Reply #78 on: March 04, 2019, 01:37:48 PM »

Lot of women here at work upset to hear Luke Perry passed after his massive stroke last week.
I know my Wife and SIL will be. I wonder how much drugs played a role?

« Reply #79 on: March 04, 2019, 02:15:14 PM »

can't get the truck in until Monday. I've checked all the fluids and pulled the fuses to the a/c and a/c compressor. thinking the thermostat is bad but from padt experience I won't fuck with it. will take a short ride later to see whether it'll act up again.
still overheated after test drive. looks like I'll need it towed to the mechanic.

« Reply #80 on: March 04, 2019, 02:17:27 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #81 on: March 04, 2019, 02:17:47 PM »

can't get the truck in until Monday. I've checked all the fluids and pulled the fuses to the a/c and a/c compressor. thinking the thermostat is bad but from padt experience I won't fuck with it. will take a short ride later to see whether it'll act up again.
still overheated after test drive. looks like I'll need it towed to the mechanic.
D'oh!

« Reply #82 on: March 04, 2019, 02:22:17 PM »

Lot of women here at work upset to hear Luke Perry passed after his massive stroke last week.
I had heard about the stroke a few days back. Was this drugs related?
The article I read didn't mention anything about a cause.
Dang, only 52 and have a stroke.  He could have been living with a brain aneurysm for years.
Dean should take this as a lesson. That's what too much pussy can do to you.
I guess that's one reason not to get too much pussy.

« Reply #83 on: March 04, 2019, 02:24:22 PM »

Hazzuh!
Damn, already? Today has flown by.

« Reply #84 on: March 04, 2019, 02:25:34 PM »

Lot of women here at work upset to hear Luke Perry passed after his massive stroke last week.
I had heard about the stroke a few days back. Was this drugs related?
The article I read didn't mention anything about a cause.
Dang, only 52 and have a stroke.  He could have been living with a brain aneurysm for years.
Dean should take this as a lesson. That's what too much pussy can do to you.
I guess that's one reason not to get too much pussy.
Keep telling yourself that.

« Reply #85 on: March 04, 2019, 02:25:54 PM »

Hazzuh!
Damn, already? Today has flown by.
He leaves incrementally earlier every week.  Like the proverbial frog in the pot of water, Flo doesn't notice.

« Reply #86 on: March 04, 2019, 02:32:07 PM »

Lot of women here at work upset to hear Luke Perry passed after his massive stroke last week.
I had heard about the stroke a few days back. Was this drugs related?
The article I read didn't mention anything about a cause.
Dang, only 52 and have a stroke.  He could have been living with a brain aneurysm for years.
Dean should take this as a lesson. That's what too much pussy can do to you.
I guess that's one reason not to get too much pussy.
Well something has to kill ya so might as well be pussy.  Now, that said I would much prefer it be young pussy.

« Reply #87 on: March 04, 2019, 02:41:31 PM »

Lot of women here at work upset to hear Luke Perry passed after his massive stroke last week.
I had heard about the stroke a few days back. Was this drugs related?
The article I read didn't mention anything about a cause.
Dang, only 52 and have a stroke.  He could have been living with a brain aneurysm for years.
Dean should take this as a lesson. That's what too much pussy can do to you.
I guess that's one reason not to get too much pussy.
Well something has to kill ya so might as well be pussy.  Now, that said I would much prefer it be young pussy.
Prefer all ya want, but unless you want to pull a Robert Kraft, that ship has sailed.

« Reply #88 on: March 04, 2019, 03:02:25 PM »

Lot of women here at work upset to hear Luke Perry passed after his massive stroke last week.
I had heard about the stroke a few days back. Was this drugs related?
The article I read didn't mention anything about a cause.
Dang, only 52 and have a stroke.  He could have been living with a brain aneurysm for years.
Dean should take this as a lesson. That's what too much pussy can do to you.
I guess that's one reason not to get too much pussy.
Well something has to kill ya so might as well be pussy.  Now, that said I would much prefer it be young pussy.
Prefer all ya want, but unless you want to pull a Robert Kraft, that ship has sailed.
Hell, one of his was 58.

By the way for another good laugh, he went to two “spas” and one was named “Rub and Tug”

« Reply #89 on: March 04, 2019, 03:20:04 PM »

Lot of women here at work upset to hear Luke Perry passed after his massive stroke last week.
I had heard about the stroke a few days back. Was this drugs related?
The article I read didn't mention anything about a cause.
Dang, only 52 and have a stroke.  He could have been living with a brain aneurysm for years.
Dean should take this as a lesson. That's what too much pussy can do to you.
I guess that's one reason not to get too much pussy.
Well something has to kill ya so might as well be pussy.  Now, that said I would much prefer it be young pussy.
Prefer all ya want, but unless you want to pull a Robert Kraft, that ship has sailed.
Hell, one of his was 58.

By the way for another good laugh, he went to two “spas” and one was named “Rub and Tug”
Poor guy has to get those balls deflated somewhere. Sheesh.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7