Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2019, 10:22:59 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  Your Monday shaping up to be all you had hoped it would be?
Nope. I could have stayed in bed today, real easily. But I have to do interviews today. Gag.

« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2019, 10:26:10 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Señor Razdriguez.
Morning, Antonio.
That is actually my name. I didn't know that until I went to apply for my driver's license.

« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2019, 10:28:08 AM »

Snow not near as bad as forecast.   Changed back to rain for the most part.  Probably much worse further north.
It is. We got over 6 inches of heavy wet snow.
Same here and the kids were pissed, only a delayed opening
My kids were pissed because they're using up a snow day and they'd rather take it as a long weekend when the weather is nicer.
And that works how?
Because they build 3 extra days into the school calendar. Therefore, they give them random days off in the spring if they don't get used. That way, the end and graduation date remains constant.

« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2019, 10:42:26 AM »

Snow not near as bad as forecast.   Changed back to rain for the most part.  Probably much worse further north.
It is. We got over 6 inches of heavy wet snow.
Same here and the kids were pissed, only a delayed opening
My kids were pissed because they're using up a snow day and they'd rather take it as a long weekend when the weather is nicer.
And that works how?
Because they build 3 extra days into the school calendar. Therefore, they give them random days off in the spring if they don't get used. That way, the end and graduation date remains constant.
Got it. In that case...Balls!

« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2019, 11:11:29 AM »

It's a marshmallow world!
You're going to miss this winter wonderland.
No, I dont thi nk so

« Reply #65 on: March 04, 2019, 11:17:12 AM »

Good day Mr Raz.

« Reply #66 on: March 04, 2019, 11:18:47 AM »

Fun midday sitting in an imaging waiting room at Uof P.  Luckily all roads were clear for the ride in.

« Reply #67 on: March 04, 2019, 11:21:16 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  Your Monday shaping up to be all you had hoped it would be?
Need to set sufficiently low expectations for Monday.

« Reply #68 on: March 04, 2019, 11:39:53 AM »

Fun midday sitting in an imaging waiting room at Uof P.  Luckily all roads were clear for the ride in.
Are you taking your parents with you to SC?

« Reply #69 on: March 04, 2019, 11:43:50 AM »

INDIANAPOLIS - The strangest question award of the NFL scouting combine goes to whichever NFL team quizzed Texas cornerback Kris Boyd about his testicles.

Yes, his testicles.

"One crazy question I can think of was: 'Do I have both of my testicles?'" Boyd said Sunday afternoon. "And I was like, 'Yeah, I don't know why you got to ask.' That was one I can think of.''

The former Longhorns standout wasn't expecting that, er, curve ball.

« Reply #70 on: March 04, 2019, 11:50:59 AM »

INDIANAPOLIS - The strangest question award of the NFL scouting combine goes to whichever NFL team quizzed Texas cornerback Kris Boyd about his testicles.

Yes, his testicles.

"One crazy question I can think of was: 'Do I have both of my testicles?'" Boyd said Sunday afternoon. "And I was like, 'Yeah, I don't know why you got to ask.' That was one I can think of.''

The former Longhorns standout wasn't expecting that, er, curve ball.
Maybe they just wanted to know if he was a good ball handler.

« Reply #72 on: March 04, 2019, 01:04:13 PM »

Lot of women here at work upset to hear Luke Perry passed after his massive stroke last week.

« Reply #74 on: March 04, 2019, 01:06:51 PM »

Lot of women here at work upset to hear Luke Perry passed after his massive stroke last week.
I had heard about the stroke a few days back. Was this drugs related?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7