Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2019, 09:05:04 AM »

A couple of decent deals on 601’s at the start but you are on your own for the remaining 895 offers

Mardi Gras like a boss: fat deals for fat Tuesday! 900 fivers up to 75% off delivered.

https://www.cigarpage.com/mardi-gras-bender.html

« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2019, 09:09:21 AM »

A couple of decent deals on 601’s at the start but you are your own for the remaining 895 offers

Mardi Gras like a boss: fat deals for fat Tuesday! 900 fivers up to 75% off delivered.

https://www.cigarpage.com/mardi-gras-bender.html
Yeah I'm not scrolling through that but I may pick up some maria Mancini's from there. Great work cigar and free shipping. I have to keep a steady supply coming in of cigars so the wife expects it!

« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2019, 09:11:38 AM »

Another great cigar if you can find them on sale are the boneshakers from JR. They need a little humidor time and turn into a flavor bomb with enough vitamin N to satisfy.

« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2019, 09:13:00 AM »

can't get the truck in until Monday. I've checked all the fluids and pulled the fuses to the a/c and a/c compressor. thinking the thermostat is bad but from padt experience I won't fuck with it. will take a short ride later to see whether it'll act up again.

« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2019, 09:25:42 AM »

Snowbirds heading back where they belong, 2 boats headed north  have already passed by this morning.

« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2019, 09:45:14 AM »

A couple of decent deals on 601’s at the start but you are on your own for the remaining 895 offers

Mardi Gras like a boss: fat deals for fat Tuesday! 900 fivers up to 75% off delivered.

https://www.cigarpage.com/mardi-gras-bender.html
Some Brickhouse for Dean.  $5 Laranja toros.  But I don't see anything to get excited about (TWSS).

« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2019, 09:46:43 AM »

Already spent a half hour on the phone this morning with the Helpless Desk. Gonna be one of those days, I guess.

Rest assured, they had no idea what the problem is, and are certain someone will get back to me shortly.
That's only because your call is important to them...

« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2019, 09:51:04 AM »

Snow not near as bad as forecast.   Changed back to rain for the most part.  Probably much worse further north.
It is. We got over 6 inches of heavy wet snow.
Same here and the kids were pissed, only a delayed opening

« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2019, 10:07:05 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2019, 10:11:34 AM »

Snow not near as bad as forecast.   Changed back to rain for the most part.  Probably much worse further north.
It is. We got over 6 inches of heavy wet snow.
Same here and the kids were pissed, only a delayed opening
My kids were pissed because they're using up a snow day and they'd rather take it as a long weekend when the weather is nicer.

« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2019, 10:13:01 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Señor Razdriguez.

« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2019, 10:14:49 AM »

« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2019, 10:20:15 AM »

Already spent a half hour on the phone this morning with the Helpless Desk. Gonna be one of those days, I guess.

Rest assured, they had no idea what the problem is, and are certain someone will get back to me shortly.
That's only because your call is important to them...
But they are experiencing higher than normal call volume....

« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2019, 10:21:07 AM »

Snow not near as bad as forecast.   Changed back to rain for the most part.  Probably much worse further north.
It is. We got over 6 inches of heavy wet snow.
Same here and the kids were pissed, only a delayed opening
My kids were pissed because they're using up a snow day and they'd rather take it as a long weekend when the weather is nicer.
And that works how?

« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2019, 10:21:51 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  Your Monday shaping up to be all you had hoped it would be?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7