Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: 3/4/2019  (Read 468 times)

bluecollar

  • Doodyful Member
  • BotL Status
  • ***
  • Mr. Happy PooP
Re: 3/4/2019
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2019, 07:55:35 AM »

Morning Daves, Rick, Dean, and What'sThatNoiseInTheAtticTony.  28 deg, high of 38, with 25 mph wind gusts.  Chillin'!
Morning Mark
Logged

LuvTooGolf

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Believeland!
Re: 3/4/2019
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2019, 07:59:00 AM »

Already spent a half hour on the phone this morning with the Helpless Desk. Gonna be one of those days, I guess.
Logged

Travellin Dave

  • Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Come on Spring!
Re: 3/4/2019
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2019, 08:01:03 AM »

It's a marshmallow world!
Logged

Threebean

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • 'Murica!
Re: 3/4/2019
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2019, 08:13:41 AM »

@Bean. When does the furniture start getting delivered?  Got window treatments ordered?
Man, you sure do know how to ruin a perfectly good Monday.

Only about half the blinds are ordered and delivered, still in boxes as the house hasn't been turned over to us yet.  The other half still has to be "selected".
Zero new furniture is selected or ordered.
Logged

Threebean

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • 'Murica!
Re: 3/4/2019
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2019, 08:16:31 AM »

After a ten page Sunday...sluggish banter start on Monday.
Yes, a fine piece of banter, and not a result of unabashed PW'ing.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Logged

FloridaDean

  • Fondling Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • nothing better than nude beaches.
Re: 3/4/2019
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2019, 08:21:46 AM »

Deals From Our Sponsors

Atlantic Cigar Co. — Oliva Serie V #4 (Box of 24, $80)
Bellhop Cigars — Juan Lopez Selección Superba Edición Regional U.K. (2016) (Box of 10, $495)
Cigar Hustler — Four Kicks Mule Kick LE2019 (Box of 10, $98.55)
Corona Cigar Co. — Hex Robusto (Box of 21, $64.95)
Famous Smoke Shop — La Aurora Escogidos Robusto (Box of 20, $62.99)
Gotham Cigars — Joya Silver Robusto (Box of 20, $115.50)
JR Cigars — Gran Habano Blue in Green Robusto (Box of 20, $106.95)
STOGIES World Class Cigars — Crux Limitada PB5 2019 (Box of 10, $117)
Logged

Threebean

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • 'Murica!
Re: 3/4/2019
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2019, 08:22:51 AM »

Already spent a half hour on the phone this morning with the Helpless Desk. Gonna be one of those days, I guess.
Logged

Threebean

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • 'Murica!
Re: 3/4/2019
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2019, 08:23:27 AM »

It's a marshmallow world!
You're going to miss this winter wonderland.
Logged

FloridaDean

  • Fondling Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • nothing better than nude beaches.
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 3/4/2019
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2019, 08:27:46 AM »

Snow not near as bad as forecast.   Changed back to rain for the most part.  Probably much worse further north.
It is. We got over 6 inches of heavy wet snow.
Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.
Re: 3/4/2019
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2019, 08:31:58 AM »

@Bean. When does the furniture start getting delivered?  Got window treatments ordered?
Man, you sure do know how to ruin a perfectly good Monday.

Only about half the blinds are ordered and delivered, still in boxes as the house hasn't been turned over to us yet.  The other half still has to be "selected".
Zero new furniture is selected or ordered.
Sounds like things are right about behind schedule and over budget, or could be correctly called “as expected “.
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 3/4/2019
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2019, 08:35:13 AM »

@Bean. When does the furniture start getting delivered?  Got window treatments ordered?
Man, you sure do know how to ruin a perfectly good Monday.

Only about half the blinds are ordered and delivered, still in boxes as the house hasn't been turned over to us yet.  The other half still has to be "selected".
Zero new furniture is selected or ordered.
Sounds like things are right about behind schedule and over budget, or could be correctly called “as expected “.
If I were managing the project, it would be on schedule and on budget. The secret is to constantly make changes to both so that they are in line with the project status.
Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.
Re: 3/4/2019
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2019, 08:42:01 AM »

@Bean. When does the furniture start getting delivered?  Got window treatments ordered?
Man, you sure do know how to ruin a perfectly good Monday.

Only about half the blinds are ordered and delivered, still in boxes as the house hasn't been turned over to us yet.  The other half still has to be "selected".
Zero new furniture is selected or ordered.
Sounds like things are right about behind schedule and over budget, or could be correctly called “as expected “.
If I were managing the project, it would be on schedule and on budget. The secret is to constantly make changes to both so that they are in line with the project status.
That would be covered in the Book: Government 101, Chapter 3
Logged

Threebean

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • 'Murica!
Re: 3/4/2019
« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2019, 08:43:18 AM »

@Bean. When does the furniture start getting delivered?  Got window treatments ordered?
Man, you sure do know how to ruin a perfectly good Monday.

Only about half the blinds are ordered and delivered, still in boxes as the house hasn't been turned over to us yet.  The other half still has to be "selected".
Zero new furniture is selected or ordered.
Sounds like things are right about behind schedule and over budget, or could be correctly called “as expected “.
Logged

LuvTooGolf

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Believeland!
Re: 3/4/2019
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2019, 08:44:30 AM »

Already spent a half hour on the phone this morning with the Helpless Desk. Gonna be one of those days, I guess.

Rest assured, they had no idea what the problem is, and are certain someone will get back to me shortly.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7