Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

  • Administrator
3/3/2019
« on: March 03, 2019, 12:00:27 AM »

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2019, 05:23:56 AM »

Good Sunday morning. Let's hope it's a good one.

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2019, 05:29:49 AM »

Good Sunday morning. Let's hope it's a good one.
Morning Blue

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2019, 05:34:36 AM »

Morning Woody Whackers!

Change of pace this morning, Hot cup of Costa Rican and it is excellent.

Next Sunday we will be going back to Daylight Savings Time👍

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2019, 05:45:57 AM »

56° this morning with possible rain later, mostly cloudy and low 60’s for the afternoon.

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2019, 05:47:06 AM »

Hey Dave. Fresh brewed from my keurig. Coffee from anywhere but work later. Going to check the boilers.

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2019, 05:57:22 AM »

Hey Dave. Fresh brewed from my keurig. Coffee from anywhere but work later. Going to check the boilers.
I use a Keurig too but I use the refillable pods and can make it with whatever coffee type I like and get it stronger with more coffee.  Basically I use coffee of my choice (usually Cuban Expresso Roast) for a 16 oz cup but only make a 14 oz cup.

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2019, 06:06:27 AM »

Good morning, Rick and Dave.

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2019, 06:07:16 AM »

Good Sunday morning. Let's hope it's a good one.
Amen, brother.

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2019, 06:09:25 AM »

Today is NATIONAL ANTHEM DAY – March 3

Nearly 117 years passed after Key penned “Defence of Fort M’Henry” before it became the national anthem of the United States of America.  “Hail Columbia” and “My Country ‘Tis of Thee” held honorary places as patriotic songs. But, the United States didn’t have an officially declared anthem until a congressional resolution, signed by President Herbert Hoover, until “The Star Spangled Banner” became the national anthem of the United States of America on March 3rd, 1931.
*Historical note: The spelling of “defence” in the original title of Key’s song is correct for the period.

Correcting the confusion.........

A few people incorrectly assumed that National Anthem Day is September 14, the day the song was written. This is incorrect. National Anthem Day is every March 3rd, in celebration of the day that congress made the Star-Spangled Banner our national anthem.

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2019, 06:10:19 AM »

Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Morning Mayor T.

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2019, 06:12:14 AM »

[...]

Is it also national kneeling day?

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2019, 06:22:36 AM »

About 36° now but we're expecting another snowfall later today. They are saying we can get up to a foot. I have a feeling tomorrow will be a work from home day. (Not happy about any of this)

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2019, 06:45:12 AM »

[...]

Fuk’n Commie

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2019, 06:49:02 AM »

SHEESH: Slight risk of severe weather between 4 pm and 11 pm. Damaging winds with a line of t-storms & maybe an isolated tornado or two. Stay weather safe!
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10