Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2019, 09:42:32 AM »

Some photos of the super cool restaurant in the mountains where we had 🍻  on the ATV ride.

« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2019, 09:43:29 AM »

One more

« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2019, 09:45:08 AM »

lady needed my truck to move crap, brought donuts and a pound of coffee, left her car so I have transportation.

« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2019, 09:45:52 AM »

hello Rick, good bye Rick.
morning Tony.

« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2019, 09:46:36 AM »

I have no intention on flying out of the country. way too many places in the states I want to see before I die.
Fair enough, but getting with Global Entry, you also get TSA Pre for just a little more than paying for TSA Pre by itself.  In most (domestic) airports, TSA Pre is a real timesaver.
I believe I am on the country's watch list so I may not be allowed back in. 😊
If that were the case you would not be able to get on a plane in the U.S. nor would you be able to get Pre or Global much less a passport, so basically you couldn’t leave the country
win win in my case.

« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2019, 09:50:41 AM »

Kentucky House approves bill to let people carry concealed guns without a permit.
Permitless gun carry bill first signed by Oklahoma governor.

« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2019, 09:56:47 AM »

Kentucky House approves bill to let people carry concealed guns without a permit.
Permitless gun carry bill first signed by Oklahoma governor.
Good thing/bad thing most licensing states will not allow “constitutional carry” state non-residents to carry when visiting.   Works both ways too, that is why I had to get a Utah license.

« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2019, 10:19:14 AM »

Excellent Deal at Holts

Liga Privada Undercrown Robusto
FREE SHIPPING!
Only $3.95 per cigar!/$99 per box of 25

https://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast/liga-privada-undercrown-robusto-6.html

« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2019, 10:38:45 AM »

Lively banter this morning. Hello and goodbye, Rick. Welcome home, SCDave. I'm happy for you, DidNothingDean. And happy Saturday, IcyDave.
Morning Mayor, food and coffee in CR were great.  Brought a couple pounds of coffee home.
Mostly french press, right?

« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2019, 10:44:15 AM »

I have no intention on flying out of the country. way too many places in the states I want to see before I die.
Fair enough, but getting with Global Entry, you also get TSA Pre for just a little more than paying for TSA Pre by itself.  In most (domestic) airports, TSA Pre is a real timesaver.
I believe I am on the country's watch list so I may not be allowed back in. 😊
Yea, Pete has a lot of influence.

« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2019, 10:45:49 AM »

Got about 4 inches here overnight.
TWSS …..Bean slacking off again.

« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2019, 10:47:29 AM »

Excellent Deal at Holts

Liga Privada Undercrown Robusto
FREE SHIPPING!
Only $3.95 per cigar!/$99 per box of 25

https://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast/liga-privada-undercrown-robusto-6.html
Holts does seem to be the go to place as of late.

« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2019, 10:48:09 AM »

Lively banter this morning. Hello and goodbye, Rick. Welcome home, SCDave. I'm happy for you, DidNothingDean. And happy Saturday, IcyDave.
Morning Mayor, food and coffee in CR were great.  Brought a couple pounds of coffee home.
Mostly french press, right?
You asking Dean or SCDave?

« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2019, 11:02:11 AM »

Lively banter this morning. Hello and goodbye, Rick. Welcome home, SCDave. I'm happy for you, DidNothingDean. And happy Saturday, IcyDave.
Morning Mayor, food and coffee in CR were great.  Brought a couple pounds of coffee home.
Mostly french press, right?
Mostly Costa Beans with Mr Coffee at the house😀 but I did have some French press dark roast at a little local coffee shop and it was fabulous.

« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2019, 11:02:35 AM »

Lively banter this morning. Hello and goodbye, Rick. Welcome home, SCDave. I'm happy for you, DidNothingDean. And happy Saturday, IcyDave.
Morning Mayor, food and coffee in CR were great.  Brought a couple pounds of coffee home.
Mostly french press, right?
You asking Dean or SCDave?
😂😂😂
Logged