Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2019, 11:22:05 AM »

Lively banter this morning. Hello and goodbye, Rick. Welcome home, SCDave. I'm happy for you, DidNothingDean. And happy Saturday, IcyDave.
Morning Mayor, food and coffee in CR were great.  Brought a couple pounds of coffee home.
Mostly french press, right?
You asking Dean or SCDave?
😂😂😂

Je n'ai pas encore de femmes françaises dans la rotation.

« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2019, 11:34:57 AM »

Time to go get some lunch then pick up the puppy dogs at the kennel.

« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2019, 11:39:54 AM »

Time to go get some lunch then pick up the puppy dogs at the kennel.
sounds like a plan. I need lunch and head to the committee meeting.

« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2019, 12:26:45 PM »

Lively banter this morning. Hello and goodbye, Rick. Welcome home, SCDave. I'm happy for you, DidNothingDean. And happy Saturday, IcyDave.
Morning Mayor, food and coffee in CR were great.  Brought a couple pounds of coffee home.
Mostly french press, right?
You asking Dean or SCDave?
Hahaha. Whichever responds.

« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2019, 02:41:17 PM »

MOW Armada Corona 🔥 and some ice water, figuring I need to dry out a few days.  I stayed pretty saturated while we were gone.

« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2019, 02:42:00 PM »

Sheesh, almost $800 to kennel the dogs while we were gone.

« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2019, 02:46:35 PM »

Right nice outside, 65 degrees and partly cloudy with almost no wind.

« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2019, 04:17:26 PM »

Something new for FruFruBeerDave to try.

Smartmouth Brewing Company has a limited supply of its Saturday Morning IPA brewed with cereal marshmallows at its Norfolk, Va., brewery.

Just in time for St. Patrick’s Day, the Smartmouth Brewing Company is putting nostalgia on tap by releasing an IPA that tastes just like the colorful marshmallows found in Lucky Charms cereal.

« Reply #68 on: March 02, 2019, 04:57:15 PM »

Something new for FruFruBeerDave to try.

Smartmouth Brewing Company has a limited supply of its Saturday Morning IPA brewed with cereal marshmallows at its Norfolk, Va., brewery.

Just in time for St. Patrick’s Day, the Smartmouth Brewing Company is putting nostalgia on tap by releasing an IPA that tastes just like the colorful marshmallows found in Lucky Charms cereal.
Tjanks but no thanks. Passed on an IPA with Sour Patch Kids.

« Reply #69 on: March 02, 2019, 08:02:10 PM »

Fru Fru lull?

« Reply #70 on: March 02, 2019, 11:42:34 PM »

Something new for FruFruBeerDave to try.

Smartmouth Brewing Company has a limited supply of its Saturday Morning IPA brewed with cereal marshmallows at its Norfolk, Va., brewery.

Just in time for St. Patrick’s Day, the Smartmouth Brewing Company is putting nostalgia on tap by releasing an IPA that tastes just like the colorful marshmallows found in Lucky Charms cereal.
Tjanks but no thanks. Passed on an IPA with Sour Patch Kids.
I'm with you on that one. Some flavors are complementary with a good IPA. I'm doubting Lucky Charms is such a flavor.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]