Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: 3/2/2019  (Read 341 times)

FloridaDean

  • Fondling Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • nothing better than nude beaches.
Re: 3/2/2019
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2019, 11:22:05 AM »

Lively banter this morning. Hello and goodbye, Rick. Welcome home, SCDave. I'm happy for you, DidNothingDean. And happy Saturday, IcyDave.
Morning Mayor, food and coffee in CR were great.  Brought a couple pounds of coffee home.
Mostly french press, right?
You asking Dean or SCDave?
😂😂😂

Je n'ai pas encore de femmes françaises dans la rotation.
Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.
Re: 3/2/2019
« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2019, 11:34:57 AM »

Time to go get some lunch then pick up the puppy dogs at the kennel.
Logged

FloridaDean

  • Fondling Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • nothing better than nude beaches.
Re: 3/2/2019
« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2019, 11:39:54 AM »

Time to go get some lunch then pick up the puppy dogs at the kennel.
sounds like a plan. I need lunch and head to the committee meeting.
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 3/2/2019
« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2019, 12:26:45 PM »

Lively banter this morning. Hello and goodbye, Rick. Welcome home, SCDave. I'm happy for you, DidNothingDean. And happy Saturday, IcyDave.
Morning Mayor, food and coffee in CR were great.  Brought a couple pounds of coffee home.
Mostly french press, right?
You asking Dean or SCDave?
Hahaha. Whichever responds.
Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.
Re: 3/2/2019
« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2019, 02:41:17 PM »

MOW Armada Corona 🔥 and some ice water, figuring I need to dry out a few days.  I stayed pretty saturated while we were gone.
Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.
Re: 3/2/2019
« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2019, 02:42:00 PM »

Sheesh, almost $800 to kennel the dogs while we were gone.
Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.
Re: 3/2/2019
« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2019, 02:46:35 PM »

Right nice outside, 65 degrees and partly cloudy with almost no wind.
Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.
Re: 3/2/2019
« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2019, 04:17:26 PM »

Something new for FruFruBeerDave to try.

Smartmouth Brewing Company has a limited supply of its Saturday Morning IPA brewed with cereal marshmallows at its Norfolk, Va., brewery.

Just in time for St. Patrick’s Day, the Smartmouth Brewing Company is putting nostalgia on tap by releasing an IPA that tastes just like the colorful marshmallows found in Lucky Charms cereal.

Logged

Travellin Dave

  • Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Come on Spring!
Re: 3/2/2019
« Reply #68 on: March 02, 2019, 04:57:15 PM »

Something new for FruFruBeerDave to try.

Smartmouth Brewing Company has a limited supply of its Saturday Morning IPA brewed with cereal marshmallows at its Norfolk, Va., brewery.

Just in time for St. Patrick’s Day, the Smartmouth Brewing Company is putting nostalgia on tap by releasing an IPA that tastes just like the colorful marshmallows found in Lucky Charms cereal.
Tjanks but no thanks. Passed on an IPA with Sour Patch Kids.
Logged

Travellin Dave

  • Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Come on Spring!
Re: 3/2/2019
« Reply #69 on: March 02, 2019, 08:02:10 PM »

Fru Fru lull?
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 3/2/2019
« Reply #70 on: March 02, 2019, 11:42:34 PM »

Something new for FruFruBeerDave to try.

Smartmouth Brewing Company has a limited supply of its Saturday Morning IPA brewed with cereal marshmallows at its Norfolk, Va., brewery.

Just in time for St. Patrick’s Day, the Smartmouth Brewing Company is putting nostalgia on tap by releasing an IPA that tastes just like the colorful marshmallows found in Lucky Charms cereal.
Tjanks but no thanks. Passed on an IPA with Sour Patch Kids.
I'm with you on that one. Some flavors are complementary with a good IPA. I'm doubting Lucky Charms is such a flavor.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]