Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2019, 10:01:41 AM »

Airport lull?
Lizard lull.
And an unpronounceable lizard lull at that. "Uromastyx geyri is a species of lizard belonging to the family Agamidae".

« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2019, 10:08:49 AM »

Airport lull?
Lizard lull.
And an unpronounceable lizard lull at that. "Uromastyx geyri is a species of lizard belonging to the family Agamidae".
We have a chain of restaurants out here called Winking Lizard. They have some pretty great food, and each one has their own lizard in a big enclosure. I worked at a couple of them during my college years. "Don't tap on the glass" is the extent of my lizard knowledge.

« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2019, 10:28:47 AM »

Airport lull?
Lizard lull.
And an unpronounceable lizard lull at that. "Uromastyx geyri is a species of lizard belonging to the family Agamidae".
We have a chain of restaurants out here called Winking Lizard. They have some pretty great food, and each one has their own lizard in a big enclosure. I worked at a couple of them during my college years. "Don't tap on the glass" is the extent of my lizard knowledge.
Ha, and I imagine every non-adult (and some of those also) did just that.  Management probably had to swap out those poor creatures to prevent premature death from stress.

« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2019, 10:32:40 AM »

I've still managed to do nothing, although I may move my potted plants out of the way of the mower for Monday.

« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2019, 10:33:18 AM »

Airport lull?
Lizard lull.
And an unpronounceable lizard lull at that. "Uromastyx geyri is a species of lizard belonging to the family Agamidae".
We have a chain of restaurants out here called Winking Lizard. They have some pretty great food, and each one has their own lizard in a big enclosure. I worked at a couple of them during my college years. "Don't tap on the glass" is the extent of my lizard knowledge.
Ha, and I imagine every non-adult (and some of those also) did just that.  Management probably had to swap out those poor creatures to prevent premature death from stress.
stress kills, premature or other wise.

« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2019, 10:34:41 AM »

Airport lull?
Lizard lull.
And an unpronounceable lizard lull at that. "Uromastyx geyri is a species of lizard belonging to the family Agamidae".
We have a chain of restaurants out here called Winking Lizard. They have some pretty great food, and each one has their own lizard in a big enclosure. I worked at a couple of them during my college years. "Don't tap on the glass" is the extent of my lizard knowledge.
Ha, and I imagine every non-adult (and some of those also) did just that.  Management probably had to swap out those poor creatures to prevent premature death from stress.
I'm sure the adults were much worse about tapping the glass. Lol

« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2019, 10:43:57 AM »

Here's my Uro. He's still a little pissed off leaving Miami for Buffalo. I have to give him sometime alone. He's a bit stressed out. Out for a bit bbl

« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2019, 10:45:10 AM »

Here's my Uro. He's still a little pissed off leaving Miami for Buffalo. I have to give him sometime alone. He's a bit stressed out. Out for a bit bbl
Oh my, he's a little fella!  (TWSS)

« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2019, 10:46:51 AM »

Holt's has Four Kicks robs for sub $4.
edit: forgot to post the link.  https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/four-kicks-robusto.html

« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2019, 10:57:10 AM »

Here's my Uro. He's still a little pissed off leaving Miami for Buffalo. I have to give him sometime alone. He's a bit stressed out. Out for a bit bbl
you got the yellow instead of the red?
he's got a lot of growing to do to grow to 13". (enter Mark)

« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2019, 10:58:48 AM »

Holt's has Four Kicks robs for sub $4.

Looks like a number of decent deals there today.

« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2019, 11:04:54 AM »

Holt's has Four Kicks robs for sub $4.

Looks like a number of decent deals there today.
Not in the mood for a box, though.
https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/four-kicks-robusto.html

« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2019, 11:05:34 AM »

Here's my Uro. He's still a little pissed off leaving Miami for Buffalo. I have to give him sometime alone. He's a bit stressed out. Out for a bit bbl
you got the yellow instead of the red?
he's got a lot of growing to do to grow to 13". (enter Mark)
It gets that big!!?!?!?! (TWSS)

« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2019, 11:06:49 AM »

Gotta run out for a bit.  Be back this afternoon from the man cave.

« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2019, 11:11:38 AM »

Holt's has Four Kicks robs for sub $4.

Looks like a number of decent deals there today.
Not in the mood for a box, though.
https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/four-kicks-robusto.html
Same. Plus, I already hit the Buesos this week.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8