Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Went for a sunset boat cruise then a trip up the River to see the Macaws come to their roost.  There must have been thousands of them and the sounds were amazing.

Stopped for dinner and oh my it was a great meal.  Fried whole red snapper with grilled jumbo shrimp and complimentary coconut flan for dessert.

On the patio now with a glass of Ron Zapata a Mr Sam.
Sounds like you're enjoying that vacation.
And I don't mind saying I'm a little envious.

Went for a sunset boat cruise then a trip up the River to see the Macaws come to their roost.  There must have been thousands of them and the sounds were amazing.

Stopped for dinner and oh my it was a great meal.  Fried whole red snapper with grilled jumbo shrimp and complimentary coconut flan for dessert.

On the patio now with a glass of Ron Zapata a Mr Sam.
Sounds like you're enjoying that vacation.
And I don't mind saying I'm a little envious.
Ditto.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]