Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
2/25/2019
« on: February 25, 2019, 12:00:43 AM »

Monday, already?!? Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... Happy Monday and welcome aboard!

good morning.
I ❤ Mondays!

wild weather for the boiler checker.

60° heading into the mid 70's today.

A lot of places closed today. What a weather ride. I called in to stay home with family. Catch you in a bit

A lot of places closed today. What a weather ride. I called in to stay home with family. Catch you in a bit
and I always thought that place couldn't get along without you.
glad you took the time to be with your family.

Good morning, Dean and Rick.

A lot of places closed today. What a weather ride. I called in to stay home with family. Catch you in a bit
So Rick wasn't the only one to get blown all day yesterday, huh? I've got a good amount of new firewood in my front yard today. Luckily, none of it came through a window or the roof.

A lot of places closed today. What a weather ride. I called in to stay home with family. Catch you in a bit
So Rick wasn't the only one to get blown all day yesterday, huh? I've got a good amount of new firewood in my front yard today. Luckily, none of it came through a window or the roof.
It had been awhile but I remember them feeling much better than this.

Good morning, Dean and Rick.
good morning Tony.

A lot of places closed today. What a weather ride. I called in to stay home with family. Catch you in a bit
So Rick wasn't the only one to get blown all day yesterday, huh? I've got a good amount of new firewood in my front yard today. Luckily, none of it came through a window or the roof.
damn Dave. I can't last all day. Good For You.

good morning.

A lot of places closed today. What a weather ride. I called in to stay home with family. Catch you in a bit
So Rick wasn't the only one to get blown all day yesterday, huh? I've got a good amount of new firewood in my front yard today. Luckily, none of it came through a window or the roof.
It had been awhile but I remember them feeling much better than this.
LALTS

A lot of places closed today. What a weather ride. I called in to stay home with family. Catch you in a bit
So Rick wasn't the only one to get blown all day yesterday, huh? I've got a good amount of new firewood in my front yard today. Luckily, none of it came through a window or the roof.
damn Dave. I can't last all day. Good For You.

good morning.
Sometimes you just have to lie back and let Mother Nature do what she wishes.

Morning, let’s go fishing!

78° here as the sun begins to rise, 87 for the afternoon with light winds.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6