Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Good morning, Dave and Dean. Can't believe Friday is finally here. But then again, who am I telling?
Amen, brother.
Good morning, Dave.

good morning LTG. Tony is lost.
Well, at least he made the flip...nearly on time.

What did you guys do with LTG and the boiler man?
Had a bit of trouble logging in from home this morning, but all has been righted.

What did you guys do with LTG and the boiler man?
Had a bit of trouble logging in from home this morning, but all has been righted.
I barely got the garbage out before trash pickup. Sounds like a couple of wins. Who knows? Maybe it will be a good morning after all.

good morning LTG. Tony is lost.
Well, at least he made the flip...nearly on time.
I fell asleep around 9 EST last night.

What did you guys do with LTG and the boiler man?
Had a bit of trouble logging in from home this morning, but all has been righted.
I barely got the garbage out before trash pickup. Sounds like a couple of wins. Who knows? Maybe it will be a good morning after all.
Things are certainly looking up!

A Rhode Island visitor who celebrated outdoor dining with her family at Brownwood was arrested within hours of posting festive photos on Facebook.

Carissa Marie Fratus, 35, of Johnston, R.I., on Monday night posted photos of her and an aunt and uncle dining at a restaurant at Paddock Square. The photos elicited comments like “so jealous” and “party animals” from her friends.

However, the night took a different turn when Fratus’ black Kia was pulled over at 12:38 a.m. Tuesday at the Burnsed Recreation Center after she was caught traveling at 48 miles per hour in a 35 mph zone on Morse Boulevard, according to an arrest report from the Sumter County Sheriff’s Office.

Fratus claimed she did not have her driver’s license with her and provided the name and Social Security number of another woman. A K-9 unit arrived on the scene and the dog alerted on the vehicle, indicating the likely presence of drugs.

A search turned up a purse which contained Fratus’ Rhode Island driver’s license. She told deputies she had not given them the license because she knew it was suspended. A check confirmed it has been suspended since 2017.

The search also turned up a vape pen that contained a dark oil that tested positive for THC.

Fratus was arrested on charges of driving while license suspended, possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug equipment and providing a false name to law enforcement.

She was booked at the Sumter County Detention Center and released after posting $4,500 bond.

A stressed out snowbird from Maryland was arrested after causing a crash near Pinellas Plaza in The Villages.

Wildwood police responded to the scene of the accident at about 6 p.m. Tuesday on County Road 466A at Powell Road, where a black Lexus driven by 52-year-old Elmira Ivanova Holland of North Potomac, Md. struck the rear end of another vehicle stopped at a red light. Another motorist told police he had swerved out of the way to avoid being struck by Holland’s Lexus. A second witness said the eastbound Lexus nearly crossed over the center line and hit her vehicle, according to an arrest report from the Wildwood Police Department.

Holland appeared to be “confused.” She told police she was “very stressed” because “this is a new area to her.”

Officers suspected Holland had been drinking but she initially refused to participate in field sobriety exercises. When she changed her mind and took part in the exercises, she failed. She agreed to provide a breath sample, but would not or could not meet the volume required for a sample.

She was arrested on a charge of driving under the influence and booked at the Sumter County Detention Center. She was released after posting $1,000 bond.

A man was arrested after allegedly pawning a woman’s $1,000 diamond solitaire ring for $50.

Lester William Savage, 57, of Fruitland Park, was booked Monday night at the Lake County Jail on charges of grand theft, burglary, dealing in stolen property and providing fraudulent information to a pawn broker. Bond was set at $22,000.

The Ohio native removed the ring from a small red safe in a dresser drawer in a home he shares with a woman described as his “roommate” in an arrest report from the Fruitland Park Police Department. Savage admitted he had pawned the ring for $50 at Value Pawn in Leesburg. The woman went to Value Pawn and paid $62.50 to get her ring back.

A man was arrested after battling a woman over cigars during a gathering Monday afternoon in Wildwood.

Glenn Ladale Thompson, 41, was taken into custody on a felony charge of battery after he allegedly pushed a woman on the side of her face after she refused to give him any of her cigars at about 3 p.m. at a residence in the 600 block of Second Street, according to an arrest report from the Wildwood Police Department. He attempted to bear hug the woman and take her to the ground but another man stopped him. Thompson then left the gathering.

The woman told police that prior to the attack, Thompson was being “rude and disrespectful” to her and others at the gathering.

Police found Thompson in the area of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue and York Street and took him into custody. He was booked at the Sumter County Detention Center on $2,000 bond.

Thompson was arrested in 2016 after an alleged attack on his girlfriend as she slept. He was arrested in 2014 on charges of trespassing and cimininal mischief.

[...]

Guess he really wanted a Bueso.

Good morning, Dave and Dean. Can't believe Friday is finally here. But then again, who am I telling?
morning Tony. not sure what you're talking about. just another Monday here.
The last two weeks have been brutal. I think I'm closer to digging my way out. I see a bit of light and I'm reaching towards it.
More likely an oncoming train.

Checked in for our flights now time to fix a little breakfast.

[...]

My guess would be with White Owls, but maybe...

Checked in for our flights now time to fix a little breakfast.
what time do you arrive?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8