Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Peter Tork, the guitarist and wise-cracking character in the 1960s teen-pop sensation the Monkees, died today at the age of 77, a rep for the group confirmed to Variety.

 Tork's sister Anne Thorkelson did not specify a cause of death, although the guitarist had been diagnosed with a rare form of cancer a decade ago.
RIP Mr. Tork
Indeed.  Watched that show as kids.  Of course my sisters loved Davey, who is also gone.  Down to two.
Hey, hey, we're the monkees
And people say we monkey around,
But we're too busy singing
To put anybody down.
Maybe we should do some more singing around here.
We can sing around the campfire at CFest.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]