Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

  • Administrator
2/21/2019
« on: February 21, 2019, 12:00:31 AM »

Good morning Guys. Note for Mr Mayor: I find the Romeo by AJ Fernandez to be on a category of it's own. Same as I would of his other stuff made for General and Altadas. They taste like AJ cigars.

Good morning Guys. Note for Mr Mayor: I find the Romeo by AJ Fernandez to be on a category of it's own. Same as I would of his other stuff made for General and Altadas. They taste like AJ cigars.
I didn't realize that the Romeo San Andrés was an AJF stick. Thanks.

And good morning.

Good morning Guys. Note for Mr Mayor: I find the Romeo by AJ Fernandez to be on a category of it's own. Same as I would of his other stuff made for General and Altadas. They taste like AJ cigars.
By the way, I wasn't crazy about all those sticks AJ did for Altadas and General. I didn't find them to be worth the price. I recall liking the H.Upmann the best.

Good morning Guys. Note for Mr Mayor: I find the Romeo by AJ Fernandez to be on a category of it's own. Same as I would of his other stuff made for General and Altadas. They taste like AJ cigars.
By the way, I wasn't crazy about all those sticks AJ did for Altadas and General. I didn't find them to be worth the price. I recall liking the H.Upmann the best.
H Upmann, Montecristo, and Romeo by AJ are all great sticks in my opinion but like we all say... Different smokes for different folks.

Good morning Guys. Note for Mr Mayor: I find the Romeo by AJ Fernandez to be on a category of it's own. Same as I would of his other stuff made for General and Altadas. They taste like AJ cigars.
By the way, I wasn't crazy about all those sticks AJ did for Altadas and General. I didn't find them to be worth the price. I recall liking the H.Upmann the best.
H Upmann, Montecristo, and Romeo by AJ are all great sticks in my opinion but like we all say... Different smokes for different folks.
We do say that but we don't mean it. You must agree with ME. It's in the fine print when you created an ID on this site.

Good morning Guys. Note for Mr Mayor: I find the Romeo by AJ Fernandez to be on a category of it's own. Same as I would of his other stuff made for General and Altadas. They taste like AJ cigars.
By the way, I wasn't crazy about all those sticks AJ did for Altadas and General. I didn't find them to be worth the price. I recall liking the H.Upmann the best.
H Upmann, Montecristo, and Romeo by AJ are all great sticks in my opinion but like we all say... Different smokes for different folks.
We do say that but we don't mean it. You must agree with ME. It's in the fine print when you created an ID on this site.
And here I thought it was all boilerplate stuff. Damn.

Sheesh, I sleep in a little and this place turns to cigar talk🤔.

49° and cloudy this morning, partly sunny and up to 70° this afternoon.

MYbe I will get to enjoy a cigar today.

Good morning Guys. Note for Mr Mayor: I find the Romeo by AJ Fernandez to be on a category of it's own. Same as I would of his other stuff made for General and Altadas. They taste like AJ cigars.
By the way, I wasn't crazy about all those sticks AJ did for Altadas and General. I didn't find them to be worth the price. I recall liking the H.Upmann the best.
H Upmann, Montecristo, and Romeo by AJ are all great sticks in my opinion but like we all say... Different smokes for different folks.
We do say that but we don't mean it. You must agree with ME. It's in the fine print when you created an ID on this site.
And here I thought it was all boilerplate stuff. Damn.
Good morning, LTG.

Sheesh, I sleep in a little and this place turns to cigar talk.
See? Don't let it happen again!

Good morning, SCDave.

Well, the Sister sure enough has a couple of different offers this morning.

Good morning Guys. Note for Mr Mayor: I find the Romeo by AJ Fernandez to be on a category of it's own. Same as I would of his other stuff made for General and Altadas. They taste like AJ cigars.
By the way, I wasn't crazy about all those sticks AJ did for Altadas and General. I didn't find them to be worth the price. I recall liking the H.Upmann the best.
H Upmann, Montecristo, and Romeo by AJ are all great sticks in my opinion but like we all say... Different smokes for different folks.
We do say that but we don't mean it. You must agree with ME. It's in the fine print when you created an ID on this site.
And here I thought it was all boilerplate stuff. Damn.
Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. You guys get a lot of snow from the storm?
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8