Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

TEN YEARS AGO: President Barack Obama warned a gathering of mayors at the White House that he would "call them out" if they wasted the money from his massive economic stimulus plan. The Dow Jones industrial average ended the week at 7,365.67, the lowest level in more than six years. Israeli President Shimon Peres chose Benjamin Netanyahu to form a new government. The WTA fined Dubai Tennis Championships organizers a record $300,000 after Israeli player Shahar Peer was denied a visa by the United Arab Emirates.

FIVE YEARS AGO: Protesters advanced on police lines in the heart of the Ukrainian capital of Kiev, prompting government snipers to shoot and kill scores of people. In Sochi, Canada beat the U.S. 3-2 in overtime to win its 4th straight Olympic women's hockey gold. Adelina Sotnikova became Russia's first gold medalist in women's Olympic figure skating, defeating defending champion Yuna Kim of South Korea.

ONE YEAR AGO: Students who survived the Florida school shooting traveled to Tallahassee to urge state lawmakers to prevent another massacre, but procedural moves in the legislature effectively halted any effort to ban assault-style rifles like the one used in the attack. President Donald Trump directed the Justice Department to move to ban devices like the rapid-fire bump stocks used in the Las Vegas massacre. Canadians Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir became the most decorated figure skaters in history, capturing the gold medal in ice dancing on Day 11 of the Winter Olympics in South Korea.

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mayor
What's on the agenda for today?
Retirement

Ran most of my errands yesterday so hopefully a slow day today.

 Got a haircut yesterday, told the stupid bitch to cut it just like always and I came out looking like I just joined the military.  Sheesh, I got to go barber shopping I guess.
I would tell you, "Don't worry because it grows back." But...
Tony, that's about a helpful as a priest giving a sex ed talk....
Which now we know is the equivalent of a Baptist Youth Director.

Good morning Dave. What day are you meeting up in PA? Is that in Bethlehem? I have never been there.
Bethlehem is where 2 of the CI stores are, Stroudsburg is where the house is. We'll be in that area early Thursday afternoon until Saturday morning. You thinking of making the drive down?

EDIT: That's May 2-4, if you were looking for the actual dates.
Yikes that's 5 hours from me. I really thought that was a lot closer.
The only thing close to Buffalo is Canada.
Yeah why else would anyone come here.

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mayor
What's on the agenda for today?
Retirement

Ran most of my errands yesterday so hopefully a slow day today.

 Got a haircut yesterday, told the stupid bitch to cut it just like always and I came out looking like I just joined the military.  Sheesh, I got to go barber shopping I guess.
I would tell you, "Don't worry because it grows back." But...
Tony, that's about a helpful as a priest giving a sex ed talk....
Some priests know more about sex than we ever would.

TODAY'S BIRTHDAYS:

Socialite Gloria Vanderbilt is 95.
Actor Sidney Poitier is 92.
Racing Hall of Famer Bobby Unser is 85.
Actress Marj Dusay is 83.
Racing Hall of Famer Roger Penske is 82.
Singer-songwriter Buffy Sainte-Marie is 78.
Hockey Hall of Famer Phil Esposito is 77.
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., is 77.
Movie director Mike Leigh is 76.
Actress Brenda Blethyn is 73.
Actress Sandy Duncan is 73.
Actor Peter Strauss is 72.
Rock musician Billy Zoom (X) is 71.
Former British Prime Minister Gordon Brown is 68.
Country singer Kathie Baillie is 68.
Actor John Voldstad is 68.
Newspaper heiress Patricia Hearst is 65.
Actor Anthony Head is 65.
Country singer Leland Martin is 62.
Actor James Wilby is 61.
Rock musician Sebastian Steinberg is 60.
Comedian Joel Hodgson is 59.
Basketball Hall of Famer Charles Barkley is 56.
Rock musician Ian Brown (Stone Roses) is 56.
Actor Willie Garson is 55.
Actor French Stewart is 55.
Actor Ron Eldard is 54.
Model Cindy Crawford is 53.
Actor Andrew Shue is 52.
Actress Lili Taylor is 52.
Actress Andrea Savage is 46.
Singer Brian Littrell is 44.
Actress Lauren Ambrose is 41.
Actor Jay Hernandez is 41.
Actress Chelsea Peretti is 41.
Country musician Coy Bowles is 40.
Actor Michael Zegen is 40.
Actress Majandra Delfino is 38.
Actor Jocko Sims is 38.
Singer-musician Chris Thile is 38.
Actress-singer Jessie Mueller is 36.
Comedian Trevor Noah is 35.
Actor Jake Richardson is 34.
Actress Daniella Pineda is 32.
Actor Miles Teller is 32.
Singer Rihanna is 31.
 Actor Jack Falahee is 30.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY: "The life of the nation is secure only while the nation is honest, truthful, and virtuous." — Frederick Douglass, American abolitionist (born circa 1817, died this date in 1895).

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mayor
What's on the agenda for today?
Retirement

Ran most of my errands yesterday so hopefully a slow day today.

 Got a haircut yesterday, told the stupid bitch to cut it just like always and I came out looking like I just joined the military.  Sheesh, I got to go barber shopping I guess.
I would tell you, "Don't worry because it grows back." But...
Tony, that's about a helpful as a priest giving a sex ed talk....
Some priests know more about sex than we ever would.
Unfortunately....true.

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mayor
What's on the agenda for today?
Retirement

Ran most of my errands yesterday so hopefully a slow day today.

 Got a haircut yesterday, told the stupid bitch to cut it just like always and I came out looking like I just joined the military.  Sheesh, I got to go barber shopping I guess.
I would tell you, "Don't worry because it grows back." But...
Tony, that's about a helpful as a priest giving a sex ed talk....
Some priests know more about sex than we ever would.
Unfortunately....true.
And certainly more than most of us want to know

THOUGHT FOR TODAY: "The life of the nation is secure only while the nation is honest, truthful, and virtuous." — Frederick Douglass, American abolitionist (born circa 1817, died this date in 1895).
Ruh roh...

Where's HalfwheelDean this morning?

Where's HalfwheelDean this morning?
Don’t You mean which one is Dean with this morning?

Where's HalfwheelDean this morning?
Don’t You mean which one is Dean with this morning?
Well, that goes without saying.

Been looking around, can't find any cigar news or offers worth a damn.

Been looking around, can't find any cigar news or offers worth a damn.
And you are surprised?

Been looking around, can't find any cigar news or offers worth a damn.
Same here, slim pickins
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9