Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Morning, muchachos. Greetings from beautiful downtown Pahrump, Nevada. It's the last day of class at the annual trip to Front Sight. Skills testing today.

73 more days until CF.

73 more days until CF.
Been four years since I made the pilgrimage. Good crowd at the house that year.

73 more days until CF.
Been four years since I made the pilgrimage. Good crowd at the house that year.
That was definitely our most popular year.

SCDave reported on this last week, but here's more info to wet your appetites.
https://www.statesman.com/news/20190215/austin-companys-cricket-based-snacks-make-jump-to-h-e-b
That reminds me....lunchtime!

Morning, muchachos. Greetings from beautiful downtown Pahrump, Nevada. It's the last day of class at the annual trip to Front Sight. Skills testing today.
So who's shoveling at the homestead?

73 more days until CF.
Been four years since I made the pilgrimage. Good crowd at the house that year.
Even Tony and Charlie....who woulda thunk.

I only embarrassed myself on the first tee. after that I took the old old men to school. although I didn't play all that well it was better than they played.  they never hit a drive over 150 yards and any putt under the length of their putter was a gimme.

I only embarrassed myself on the first tee. after that I took the old old men to school. although I didn't play all that well it was better than they played.  they never hit a drive over 150 yards and any putt under the length of their putter was a gimme.
Guess you need to go back to taking a round with the ladies to give you a bit more challenging a game.

73 more days until CF.
Been four years since I made the pilgrimage. Good crowd at the house that year.
And with the White Whale Inn permanently closing its doors soon, you might want to make that trek again, sooner than later.

I only embarrassed myself on the first tee. after that I took the old old men to school. although I didn't play all that well it was better than they played.  they never hit a drive over 150 yards and any putt under the length of their putter was a gimme.
Guess you need to go back to taking a round with the ladies to give you a bit more challenging a game.
I was hoping I'd run into them today.

73 more days until CF.
Been four years since I made the pilgrimage. Good crowd at the house that year.
And with the White Whale Inn permanently closing its doors soon, you might want to make that trek again, sooner than later.
Not closing, relocating.

73 more days until CF.
Been four years since I made the pilgrimage. Good crowd at the house that year.
And with the White Whale Inn permanently closing its doors soon, you might want to make that trek again, sooner than later.
Indeed.  On the market yet?

73 more days until CF.
Been four years since I made the pilgrimage. Good crowd at the house that year.
And with the White Whale Inn permanently closing its doors soon, you might want to make that trek again, sooner than later.
Not closing, relocating.
On the topic of Hotels I did not have enough Hilton nights last year to earn even a gold status this year but Hilton just sent me a complimentary diamond qualification good until March 31, 2020.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5