CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: 2/16/2019  (Read 4631 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 2/16/2019
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2019, 08:27:46 AM »

Pushing Cohiba's everywhere today.
...well the Page has Rockys...

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2019, 08:30:14 AM »

Morning TuggerTony, WetDogDave and DunkinDean.
good morning NewsWorthyDave.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2019, 08:31:16 AM »

IT'S OFFICIAL: Trump declares national emergency to build his border wall

Going to get his ass spanked for overreaching again.  He just doesn't do well when someone tells him no.
Will have to go beyond the 9th Circus but he has every bit of authority to do such. 

You are confusing overreaching beyond no with that POS Obama, who don’t forget used it to deliver +/-$4 billion in U.S. Currency among other things to Iran.  Probably the most illegal act ever committed by a president.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2019, 08:32:03 AM »

Going to get his ass spanked for overreaching again.  He just doesn't do well when someone tells him no.
I love the Donald and Nancy soap opera drama.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2019, 08:33:28 AM »

oh, and the commie state called Californication. 😂

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2019, 08:41:30 AM »

You left out the best one from NYC, sometimes known as Occasional Kotex because nobody can say her real name.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2019, 08:50:24 AM »

You left out the best one from NYC, sometimes known as Occasional Kotex because nobody can say her real name.
everyone I know pronounces it C*nt.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2019, 08:56:09 AM »

everyone I know pronounces it C*nt.
LOL, we all call her Occasional Kotex

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2019, 08:57:15 AM »

watching last nights Truck Series. I can't stop laughing.
if only Johnson and Busches get taken out today/tomorrow, whenever, always, permenantly.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2019, 09:04:02 AM »

if only Johnson and Busches get taken out today/tomorrow, whenever, always, permenantly.
Truck races are the best NASCAR has to offer anymore and Cup is the worst.  The Duels Thursday night were an absolute farce.  I even try to catch the ARCA races these days.

I have different hate groups than you, 1st group is anyone and everyone associated with Tony Stewart and second group is Lagono & Keselowski then lastly Truex.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2019, 09:07:38 AM »

Truck races are the best NASCAR has to offer anymore and Cup is the worst.  The Duels Thursday night were an absolute farce.

I have different hate groups than you, 1st group is anyone associated with Tony Stewart and second group is Lagono & Keselowski and  lastly Truex.
I love Tony, not a fan of his choices though. I think I am too old school. I hate everyone in NASCAR now. they need to remove the SC.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2019, 09:07:58 AM »

Weekend Spotlight 👎 for me.

CAO Chowdown Chosen One
35 Cigars + Table Lighter only $99.99!

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/weekend-spotlight

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2019, 09:09:18 AM »

Truck races are the best NASCAR has to offer anymore and Cup is the worst.  The Duels Thursday night were an absolute farce.

I have different hate groups than you, 1st group is anyone associated with Tony Stewart and second group is Lagono & Keselowski and  lastly Truex.
I love Tony, not a fan of his choices though. I think I am too old school. I hate everyone in NASCAR now. they need to remove the SC.
Tony Stewart is absolutely my most hated, total asshole his entire life and a murderer.

We are not too Old School, NASCAR trying to make it for the snowflakes (thus all the cars are equal and fair) was the beginning of the end.  Drivers Being able to make $ millions/year without ever even finishing in the top 10 is probably the single biggest pitfall.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2019, 09:14:19 AM »

Tony Stewart is absolutely my most hated, total asshole his entire life and a murderer.

We are not too Old School, NASCAR trying to make it for the snowflakes (thus all the cars are equal and fair) was the beginning of the end.  Drivers Being able to make $ millions/year without ever even finishing in the top 10 is probably the single biggest pitfall.
the last sentence ruined NASCAR:

The first NASCAR "Strictly Stock" race ever was held at Charlotte Speedway, although this is not the same track as the Charlotte Motor Speedway that is a fixture on current NASCAR schedule. The race was held on June 19, 1949 and won by driver Jim Roper when Glenn Dunaway was disqualified after the discovery of his altered rear springs. Initially, the cars were known as the "Strictly Stock Division" and raced with virtually no modifications on the factory models. This division was renamed the "Grand National" division beginning in the 1950 season. Over a period of more than a decade, modifications for both safety and performance were allowed, and by the mid-1960s, the vehicles were purpose-built race cars with a stock-appearing body.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2019, 09:15:46 AM »

I still like a few of them and tolerate those in between.  I always pull for Chase Elliot these days.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5