Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Pushing Cohiba's everywhere today.
...well the Page has Rockys...

Morning TuggerTony, WetDogDave and DunkinDean.
good morning NewsWorthyDave.

IT'S OFFICIAL: Trump declares national emergency to build his border wall

Going to get his ass spanked for overreaching again.  He just doesn't do well when someone tells him no.
Will have to go beyond the 9th Circus but he has every bit of authority to do such.

You are confusing overreaching beyond no with that POS Obama, who don’t forget used it to deliver +/-$4 billion in U.S. Currency among other things to Iran.  Probably the most illegal act ever committed by a president.

IT'S OFFICIAL: Trump declares national emergency to build his border wall

Going to get his ass spanked for overreaching again.  He just doesn't do well when someone tells him no.
I love the Donald and Nancy soap opera drama.

IT'S OFFICIAL: Trump declares national emergency to build his border wall

Going to get his ass spanked for overreaching again.  He just doesn't do well when someone tells him no.
I love the Donald and Nancy soap opera drama.
oh, and the commie state called Californication. 😂

IT'S OFFICIAL: Trump declares national emergency to build his border wall

Going to get his ass spanked for overreaching again.  He just doesn't do well when someone tells him no.
I love the Donald and Nancy soap opera drama.
oh, and the commie state called Californication. 😂
You left out the best one from NYC, sometimes known as Occasional Kotex because nobody can say her real name.

IT'S OFFICIAL: Trump declares national emergency to build his border wall

Going to get his ass spanked for overreaching again.  He just doesn't do well when someone tells him no.
I love the Donald and Nancy soap opera drama.
oh, and the commie state called Californication. 😂
You left out the best one from NYC, sometimes known as Occasional Kotex because nobody can say her real name.
everyone I know pronounces it C*nt.

IT'S OFFICIAL: Trump declares national emergency to build his border wall

Going to get his ass spanked for overreaching again.  He just doesn't do well when someone tells him no.
I love the Donald and Nancy soap opera drama.
oh, and the commie state called Californication. 😂
You left out the best one from NYC, sometimes known as Occasional Kotex because nobody can say her real name.
everyone I know pronounces it C*nt.
LOL, we all call her Occasional Kotex

watching last nights Truck Series. I can't stop laughing.
if only Johnson and Busches get taken out today/tomorrow, whenever, always, permenantly.

watching last nights Truck Series. I can't stop laughing.
if only Johnson and Busches get taken out today/tomorrow, whenever, always, permenantly.
Truck races are the best NASCAR has to offer anymore and Cup is the worst.  The Duels Thursday night were an absolute farce.  I even try to catch the ARCA races these days.

I have different hate groups than you, 1st group is anyone and everyone associated with Tony Stewart and second group is Lagono & Keselowski then lastly Truex.

watching last nights Truck Series. I can't stop laughing.
if only Johnson and Busches get taken out today/tomorrow, whenever, always, permenantly.
Truck races are the best NASCAR has to offer anymore and Cup is the worst.  The Duels Thursday night were an absolute farce.

I have different hate groups than you, 1st group is anyone associated with Tony Stewart and second group is Lagono & Keselowski and  lastly Truex.
I love Tony, not a fan of his choices though. I think I am too old school. I hate everyone in NASCAR now. they need to remove the SC.

Weekend Spotlight 👎 for me.

CAO Chowdown Chosen One
35 Cigars + Table Lighter only $99.99!

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/weekend-spotlight

watching last nights Truck Series. I can't stop laughing.
if only Johnson and Busches get taken out today/tomorrow, whenever, always, permenantly.
Truck races are the best NASCAR has to offer anymore and Cup is the worst.  The Duels Thursday night were an absolute farce.

I have different hate groups than you, 1st group is anyone associated with Tony Stewart and second group is Lagono & Keselowski and  lastly Truex.
I love Tony, not a fan of his choices though. I think I am too old school. I hate everyone in NASCAR now. they need to remove the SC.
Tony Stewart is absolutely my most hated, total asshole his entire life and a murderer.

We are not too Old School, NASCAR trying to make it for the snowflakes (thus all the cars are equal and fair) was the beginning of the end.  Drivers Being able to make $ millions/year without ever even finishing in the top 10 is probably the single biggest pitfall.

[...]

the last sentence ruined NASCAR:

The first NASCAR "Strictly Stock" race ever was held at Charlotte Speedway, although this is not the same track as the Charlotte Motor Speedway that is a fixture on current NASCAR schedule. The race was held on June 19, 1949 and won by driver Jim Roper when Glenn Dunaway was disqualified after the discovery of his altered rear springs. Initially, the cars were known as the "Strictly Stock Division" and raced with virtually no modifications on the factory models. This division was renamed the "Grand National" division beginning in the 1950 season. Over a period of more than a decade, modifications for both safety and performance were allowed, and by the mid-1960s, the vehicles were purpose-built race cars with a stock-appearing body.

watching last nights Truck Series. I can't stop laughing.
if only Johnson and Busches get taken out today/tomorrow, whenever, always, permenantly.
Truck races are the best NASCAR has to offer anymore and Cup is the worst.  The Duels Thursday night were an absolute farce.

I have different hate groups than you, 1st group is anyone associated with Tony Stewart and second group is Lagono & Keselowski and  lastly Truex.
I love Tony, not a fan of his choices though. I think I am too old school. I hate everyone in NASCAR now. they need to remove the SC.
I still like a few of them and tolerate those in between.  I always pull for Chase Elliot these days.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5