Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

time to get lady and take her to the Health Dept for rabies treatment.
Wow, was that a positive result or is that precautionary?
standard operating procedue. ER fucked up, Health Dept raised hell with the hospital.

Yesterday Leo passed away. This family was really upset. Going to miss that Uromastyx. I got him in 04'
Sorry Rick, sucks losing a pet

Good morning humpdayers.  Sorry to hear about the lizard, Rick.  RIP Leo.

Chilly 28 deg here this morning, but up to 65 and sunny, so no complaints.

Morning Bean

morning Dave and Rick.
I was woken at around 3am to a crash at the front living room window. grabbed the gun and sonofabitch the cats tore down the front blinds on the 72" x 50" window. tore it all to hell.
do you know how hard it is to find those? bastards.
Easy to find other cats....

time to get lady and take her to the Health Dept for rabies treatment.
Don't hear about that STD very often...

Sorry to hear about Leo, Rick.

time to get lady and take her to the Health Dept for rabies treatment.
Wow, was that a positive result or is that precautionary?
standard operating procedue. ER fucked up, Health Dept raised hell with the hospital.
Back in the day that was a miserable ordeal with one daily injection in the stomach for 14 days.

Much improved now:

For post-exposure prevention after you have been bitten or exposed to rabies, you will need to receive a total of 4 shots. The first shot is given as soon as possible, and the rest are usually given on Days 3, 7, and 14. With the first shot you may also receive a separate injection of rabies immune globulin (im-YOON GLOB-yoo-lin). This injection is given directly into or near the bite wound or injury where the rabies virus is likely to have entered your body.

Injections are no longer in the stomach either.

Morning SCDave, LTG, DonutDean, Mr. Mayor and Mr. Bean.

Morning SCDave, LTG, DonutDean, Mr. Mayor and Mr. Bean.
Morning ? Dave

time to get lady and take her to the Health Dept for rabies treatment.
Wow, was that a positive result or is that precautionary?
standard operating procedue. ER fucked up, Health Dept raised hell with the hospital.
Back in the day that was a miserable ordeal with one daily injection in the stomach for 14 days.

Much improved now:

For post-exposure prevention after you have been bitten or exposed to rabies, you will need to receive a total of 4 shots. The first shot is given as soon as possible, and the rest are usually given on Days 3, 7, and 14. With the first shot you may also receive a separate injection of rabies immune globulin (im-YOON GLOB-yoo-lin). This injection is given directly into or near the bite wound or injury where the rabies virus is likely to have entered your body.

Injections are no longer in the stomach either.
One of the very few viruses that you can effectively vaccinate for post infection.

I was vaccinated for rabies back in the day, but as it was prophylactic, it was a series similar to other vaccinations, just three shots.
  Got it because I worked for a company that made vaccines for animals, including rabies.
 Came as a bit of a shock to a professor when we did blood screens in graduate school.

I don’t buy many cigars anymore but I do check the regular “deal🙄” sites mostly for curiosity .

Other than on the occasional decent deal offers how are most folks buying cigars these days, just the regular “discount” online prices or what?

I must say I'm interested

https://halfwheel.com/espinosa-cigars-launches-rare-species-series-with-wendigo/293935
I'll wait and see.  Goes against my rule avoiding unbanded cigars (exception made for Lirio Rojo).  Really think Espinosa will have another that measures up to Laranja?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9