Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

morning Dave and Rick.
I was woken at around 3am to a crash at the front living room window. grabbed the gun and sonofabitch the cats tore down the front blinds on the 72" x 50" window. tore it all to hell.
do you know how hard it is to find those? bastards.
I'll bet that got the ol' ticker pumping.
morning Dave.
not the most pleasant way to wake up.

morning Dave and Rick.
I was woken at around 3am to a crash at the front living room window. grabbed the gun and sonofabitch the cats tore down the front blinds on the 72" x 50" window. tore it all to hell.
do you know how hard it is to find those? bastards.
I'll bet that got the ol' ticker pumping.
morning Dave.
not the most pleasant way to wake up.
Might be time to call in one of Dean's Donut Divas.

I had a funny pet event last night, our Boykin Spaniel is a professionally trained bird hunting dog but in his heart he is a hunter of anything that moves.  We were watching tv last night and the dogs were laying in their usual spots on the floor between us and the tv.  A GEICO ad where a squirrel runs out in the road came on and when the spaniel saw the squirrel on tv he jumped up and charged the tv then stood there fixed on that damn squirrel until the commercial was over.

Edit:  the dog woke up and came in the family room and has been sitting motionless for about 10 minutes  staring at the tv watching for that damn squirrel.

Yesterday Leo passed away. This family was really upset. Going to miss that Uromastyx. I got him in 04'
Sorry to hear it, brother.

Good morning, men.

Good morning, men.
Morning, Tony. Glad to see the shoveling didn't take you out last night after all.

time to get lady and take her to the Health Dept for rabies treatment.

I had a funny pet event last night, our Boykin Spaniel is a professionally trained bird hunting dog but in his heart he is a hunter of anything that moves.  We were watching tv last night and the dogs were laying in their usual spots on the floor between us and the tv.  A GEICO ad where a squirrel runs out in the road came on and when the spaniel saw the squirrel on tv he jumped up and charged the tv then stood there fixed on that damn squirrel until the commercial was over.

Edit:  the dog woke up and came in the family room and has been sitting motionless for about 10 minutes  staring at the tv watching for that damn squirrel.
Any squirrel hating dog is a friend of mine.

Yesterday Leo passed away. This family was really upset. Going to miss that Uromastyx. I got him in 04'
Sorry to hear it, brother.
Thank you guys.

Good morning, men.
Morning, Tony. Glad to see the shoveling didn't take you out last night after all.
Just gotta keep getting fatter until it does. #IfAtFirstYouDontSucceed

time to get lady and take her to the Health Dept for rabies treatment.
Wow, was that a positive result or is that precautionary?

I had a funny pet event last night, our Boykin Spaniel is a professionally trained bird hunting dog but in his heart he is a hunter of anything that moves.  We were watching tv last night and the dogs were laying in their usual spots on the floor between us and the tv.  A GEICO ad where a squirrel runs out in the road came on and when the spaniel saw the squirrel on tv he jumped up and charged the tv then stood there fixed on that damn squirrel until the commercial was over.

Edit:  the dog woke up and came in the family room and has been sitting motionless for about 10 minutes  staring at the tv watching for that damn squirrel.
Any squirrel hating dog is a friend of mine.
Bastard squirrels did several thousand $ of damage to my house in Austin.  Ate the insulation off the AC lines and some off the duct work in the attic.

9 years ago today 3 to 5 inches of snow fell across the entire Myrtle Beach area.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9