Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

A concealed carrier is being called a hero after he sprung into action, shooting and subduing a suspect who had stormed into a dentist’s office in Kingsport, Tennessee and shot a woman, believed to be his estranged wife.

Who knows what else would have happened had the citizen not engaged the shooter.
I never did like dentist offices.
Are you sure?

A concealed carrier is being called a hero after he sprung into action, shooting and subduing a suspect who had stormed into a dentist’s office in Kingsport, Tennessee and shot a woman, believed to be his estranged wife.

Who knows what else would have happened had the citizen not engaged the shooter.
I never did like dentist offices.
Are you sure?

So you go twice a year for sure.

Had a tugboat parade, almost missed the first one.
Saw this earlier but didn't have a chance to comment. Nice and soothing to look at after a shit day.

Now this Pig knows his ass!

An Instagram fitness model with 13 million followers was bitten by a pig while trying to take photos with them in the Bahamas

https://www.thisisinsider.com/instagram-fitness-model-michelle-lewis-bitten-by-pig-while-trying-to-take-photos-2019-2
Even better to look at!

I don’t buy many cigars anymore but I do check the regular “deal” sites mostly for curiosity .

Other than on the occasional decent deal offers how are most folks buying cigars these days, just the regular “discount” online prices or what?
If I see a deal worth buying I will pick on up at CI, c.com, etc but Holt's has been getting my money lately with their one day grabs on boxes
Seems like Holt's has the most consistent deals you could actually call deals.
True, but a lot of repeats which makes it hard to open their emails every day.
That's true, though, I rarely look at the emails. I just usually open up the different pages in the morning and see what's offered.
I get all the emails and open none of them. I wait for you clowns to bring the deals to my attention.
CNS
I have to ask what does CNS mean?
Chuckled, Now Smiling
Thank you Scottfish for clarifying. Looks like I wasn't the only one.
LOL, who knew?
My recollection is LTG made that up.  Why we followed his lead I'll never know.
I believe Scott made that one up but he is forgetting what it stands for... Chuckled, Now Stopped.

LTG's is LALTS, which stands for Laughed A Little, Then Stopped. He's also got a much longer variety but I couldn't remember it now to save my life.

[...]

Search feature on this site works pretty well...

Laughed So Hard My Ass Might Fall Off But It Probably Won't (LSHMAMFOBIPW)

[...]

You are correct, "chuckled, now stopped" is it.  Unless you want to do search for "CNS" and find its first use, authorship verification may have to wait until the morning.

[...]

I stopped caring.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]