CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: 11/4/2014  (Read 18359 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 11/4/2014
« Reply #165 on: November 04, 2014, 10:50:50 PM »

Evening Gentlemen.  Been a while since I checked in.  Like maybe 4 months.  What have I missed?
Welcome back.  Honestly?  You haven't missed much.

Regency

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #166 on: November 04, 2014, 10:54:23 PM »

Evening Gentlemen.  Been a while since I checked in.  Like maybe 4 months.  What have I missed?
Hello.... I'd say you missed about 1,000 smoked cigars by the other members.

Yeah well been keeping up on my end here.  Needing to restock.  Down to bottom end yard gars and the top end special occasion 'gars.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #167 on: November 04, 2014, 11:00:42 PM »

Yeah well been keeping up on my end here.  Needing to restock.  Down to bottom end yard gars and the top end special occasion 'gars.
That doesn't sound like a bad problem to have.  I need to do more damage to my stash.  Smoked two today which is not usual for me.  Perhaps you will get good deals on the upcoming jam so that you may replenish your supplies.

Regency

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #168 on: November 04, 2014, 11:02:10 PM »

That doesn't sound like a bad problem to have.  I need to do more damage to my stash.  Smoked two today which is not usual for me.  Perhaps you will get good deals on the upcoming jam so that you may replenish your supplies.

Is that a prediction?

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #169 on: November 04, 2014, 11:02:15 PM »

Oh boy, fun times....  My grandson only went through that for about 5 months.  Every time he acted up, mommy had a very nice talk with him and tried to get him to understand, and it seemed to have worked.  I'm glad he's over it, because if looks could kill, he sure did give me some...  I gave him a few time outs, and put him into the corner, but I tried to also make it fun.  Like picking a corner in the kitchen under a counter, while wearing daddy's shoes. He was more concerned that it wasn't his regular corner to stand in. So he knew he was getting a time out, but he couldn't figure out way it was kinda fun... I have to maintain my fun Pawpa status.. :)-----BD-----We're working on it.  Sometimes I take her out on the back porch to Jackie and Ralphie's enclosure, and tell her I'm putting her in it.  When she tries to climb in on her own, I realize that is not the right approach.
I hear ya on that one.  I've had a few things backfire on me too.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #170 on: November 04, 2014, 11:08:42 PM »

Is that a prediction?
Yes.  Or at least a very plausible assumption.  :)

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
« Reply #171 on: November 04, 2014, 11:17:20 PM »

Yeah well been keeping up on my end here.  Needing to restock.  Down to bottom end yard gars and the top end special occasion 'gars. ----reg-----Evening Reg!

Regency

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #172 on: November 04, 2014, 11:21:04 PM »

Yeah well been keeping up on my end here.  Needing to restock.  Down to bottom end yard gars and the top end special occasion 'gars. ----reg-----Evening Reg!
Howdy Sir.  Hows that weather in FL?  Been nice here (highs around 40's) but calling for cold temps next week.  Single digits. 

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #173 on: November 04, 2014, 11:28:14 PM »

Today was garbage day.  My wife went to the curb and brought the garbage container back to where we store it.  Later she said, "I didn't check the garbage container when I brought it back, and I think I brought it back before the garbage truck pick up the garbage...!"  She drove me so nuts over it, that I had to go out into the rain and look into the container to see if the garbage was gone or not...!!!  It was gone...  Errrrr..!!!!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #174 on: November 04, 2014, 11:30:06 PM »

Today was garbage day.  My wife went to the curb and brought the garbage container back to where we store it.  Later she said, "I didn't check the garbage container when I brought it back, and I think I brought it back before the garbage truck pick up the garbage...!"  She drove me so nuts over it, that I had to go out into the rain and look into the container to see if the garbage was gone or not...!!!  It was gone...  Errrrr..!!!!
I would have found the container in the street until I returned from work.  Which scenario is better?

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
« Reply #175 on: November 04, 2014, 11:34:36 PM »

Howdy Sir.  Hows that weather in FL?  Been nice here (highs around 40's) but calling for cold temps next week.  Single digits.  -----reg-----Damn near froze to death this past weekend, got down into the 50s at night.  Getting back to normal now, got to close the windows and turn the A/C back on tomorrow.   

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #176 on: November 04, 2014, 11:41:21 PM »

Well, the wife is gone ... Time for me to jump into bed and watch Two and a Half Men... Nite all...!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #177 on: November 04, 2014, 11:46:18 PM »

Well, the wife is gone ... Time for me to jump into bed and watch Two and a Half Men... Nite all...!
See ya tomorrow, BD.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #178 on: November 04, 2014, 11:49:55 PM »

Getting ready to call it a night too.  I was working out some CigarBanter.com infrastructure updates.  Happy with the progress I made.  We may have a very different site up and running, in short order.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]