Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Good morning, boys. Slept in since it looks like I'm working from home today. Kids' schools are closed due to state of emergency. Not a flake of snow yet to be seen here.
Sounds pretty serious. Morning, Tony.
Sounds like school districts here.  It might snow some, or maybe not at all, so close the schools.
Ridiculous. What are working parents supposed to do?

THOUGHT FOR TODAY: "Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then we shall find the way." — Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865).

Good morning, boys. Slept in since it looks like I'm working from home today. Kids' schools are closed due to state of emergency. Not a flake of snow yet to be seen here.
Sounds pretty serious. Morning, Tony.
Sounds like school districts here.  It might snow some, or maybe not at all, so close the schools.
Ridiculous. What are working parents supposed to do?
Well, a state of emergency WAS issued by the governor.

LAKELAND, Fla. (WFLA) – A loud cowbell attached to a trailer hitch led to a man's arrested for driving on a suspended or revoked license.

According to the Polk County Sheriff's Office, in February, the man, who the sheriff's office identified on Facebook as "Jose of Lakeland," was driving down Country Road 540A.

He was driving with a cowbell dragging from his trailer hitch. It was so loud it caught the attention of a deputy.

The deputy followed Jose after he noticed his vehicle's registration was expired.

When the deputy made contact with the man, he learned Jose's license had been suspended for failure to pay traffic fines incurred from a prior hit-and-run crash.

The sheriff's office said he was also in possession of what appeared to be the drug K2.

Jose was arrested for driving while license suspended or revoked.

"In the meantime, there is no cowbell in his jail cell," the sheriff's office said in a Facebook post.

good morning Tony, Dave, and Mark.

Good morning, boys. Slept in since it looks like I'm working from home today. Kids' schools are closed due to state of emergency. Not a flake of snow yet to be seen here.
It's a very wide spread storm and it's snowing here with freezing rain moving in on top of this. Today is gonna suck. Glad your home safe.
We have almost no actual pure snow in the south but we have freezing rain which is some nasty chit that can cause a lot of serious damage.

A home up for sale in the Philadelphia area is raising eyebrows with a listing that brings to mind a popular erotic novel and movie.

It's a beautiful suburban home that's up for grabs for $750,000. It has four bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms.

But the home's unique feature comes with some mixed reaction.

"Beautiful kitchen, beautiful family room, nice secluded lot. But then you come into the basement and there's this little private playground," realtor Melissa Leonard told KYW-TV .

You could also call it a sexual oasis.

Leonard is hoping to sell the fully furnished home that includes an adult playground in the basement.

But after listing the home online - it went viral in just a matter of hours.

That's also just about how quickly at least two real estate sites took down the listing.

"We upload our pictures to Bright MLS - which is Multiple Listing Services - and they have decided the pictures of the basement and some of the write-up was inappropriate so they took down some of my pictures and redid the write-up," said Leonard.

"I think that it should be portrayed the way it is. I think that someone calling and not seeing it the way it is, is not understanding - and I don't want someone to come here and be upset by it," she told KYW-TV .

Keep in mind, the basement can be converted back if the adult den doesn't tickle your fancy.

But the realtor says you'll need to act fast.

"We've had probably six showings today and we have about 15 for the weekend."

Good morning, boys. Slept in since it looks like I'm working from home today. Kids' schools are closed due to state of emergency. Not a flake of snow yet to be seen here.
Sounds pretty serious. Morning, Tony.
Sounds like school districts here.  It might snow some, or maybe not at all, so close the schools.
Ridiculous. What are working parents supposed to do?

A homeless man’s wild ride in a stolen Community Watch vehicle took him across a golf course where he nearly hit a snowbird preparing to putt.

The  Community Watch SUV was snatched at about 9:30 a.m. Sunday near the Boone Gate on the Historic Side of The Villages. A gate attendant had grown concerned when a suspicious man approached him and claimed someone was “eating his brains.” A Community Watch supervisor arrived on the scene and while he was out of his vehicle, the man stole it and drove away.
Lady Lake police caught up with the stolen vehicle in the 1800 block of West Schwartz Boulevard. The Community Watch vehicle sped away at an unsafe speed in an area where there is a great deal of pedestrian traffic, according to an arrest report from the Lady Lake Police Department.

The vehicle then drove onto a golf course, where a 58-year-old woman from Canandaigua, N.Y. was preparing to putt at Hole #16. She told police the vehicle had been coming “right at her.” The driver came within two feet of hitting her and left her fearing for her life. The vehicle ran over her golf towel.
The driver left the course, drove to U.S. Hwy. 27/441 and headed to Freedom Pointe on El Camino Real, causing three automobile crashes along the way. He crashed the SUV, causing the airbag to deploy. The driver fled on foot but was captured by police officers.
The suspect has been identified as 29-year-old Jessie Charles Webb, who was determined to be wanted on two Georgia warrants. Webb initially complained of calf pain and was taken to Leesburg Regional Medical Center, where he was medically cleared.

As he was being escorted from the hospital, he tried to pull away from an officer. Webb also tried to grab the officer’s taser.

Webb is facing numerous charges and has been booked on $34,000 bond at the Lake County Jail.

[...]

A little far from CF, otherwise LTG, Nate, and the others could have a rollicking good time for the long weekend.

[...]

they really wouldn't need CF.

[...]

We'll put it in the maybe pile.

[...]

At the rate a couple of New Jersians are waffling on going, the sex dungeon house may be the only one left for us.  ;D

[...]

True but maybe the Chinese Hanging Basket will entice Rocco back in  :o

[...]

The Chinese what?  Interesting you know the terminology.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8