Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Deals From Our Sponsors

Atlantic Cigar Co. — Herrera Estelí Lonsdale Deluxe (Box of 25, $121)
Bellhop Cigars — La Flor de Cano Siboney Edición Regional Canada (Box of 25, $239.20)
Cigar Hustler — Intemperance EC XVIII Goodness BP (Pack of 5, $43.50)
Corona Cigar Co. — Valentine’s Day Gift Set (Sampler, $79.95)
Famous Smoke Shop — Buy 3 Boxes, Get 1 Free
Gotham Cigars — AVO LE05 30 Years (Box of 20, $269)
JR Cigars — February Freeze Collection (Sampler of 30, $49.95)
STOGIES World Class Cigars — 15 Percent Off, Code: Valentines19

A Community Watch supervisor’s vehicle was stolen Sunday morning and crashed by a suspect near Freedom Pointe on El Camino Real in The Villages.

The supervisor’s SUV-style vehicle at about 10 a.m. was in the vicinity of the Boone Gate on the Historic Side of The Villages when it was snatched by the suspect, according to Nehemiah Wolfe, head of Community Watch. The supervisor was out of the vehicle and its flashers were activated.

The suspect, who had been behaving suspiciously, got into the Community Watch vehicle and drove away. The Lady Lake Police Department pursed the vehicle, which then crashed behind the Freedom Pointe community that offers assisted living, independent living, rehabilitation and memory care.

A suspect was taken into custody. He was first transported to a local hospital where he was medically cleared. He was then taken for booking at the Lake County Jail.

[...]

I remember watching Live PD once, and a cop pulls over to help this woman who is walking naked through a parking lot. He goes around to the other side of his car to get her a blanket to cover up with, and she gets in his car and drives away with it.

We have a winter weather advisory here. Should be a fun commute day.
Never mind, the advisory is for tomorrow. Today, it's just sub freezing temps.
Careful, your overwhelming ignorance is showing.
Now you've done it!

We have a winter weather advisory here. Should be a fun commute day.
Never mind, the advisory is for tomorrow. Today, it's just sub freezing temps.
Should be today too, roads are going to be slick.
We got about an inch last night, but whatever stuck should be gone tomorrow when we're in the mid-40s.
TWSS?

We have a winter weather advisory here. Should be a fun commute day.
Never mind, the advisory is for tomorrow. Today, it's just sub freezing temps.
Should be today too, roads are going to be slick.
We got about an inch last night, but whatever stuck should be gone tomorrow when we're in the mid-40s.
TWSS...
Oh damn.

good morning Tony, Rick, Dave, and Dave.
Welcome back. Did you need a nap, too?
nope, neighbor lady brought donuts.
Priorities. Nice.

All caught up now. What else is going on?

Morning Mayor, WorkingRick, DonutDean, and AllThreeDaves.  Another damp one in store here (TWSS).

good morning Tony, Rick, Dave, and Dave.
Welcome back. Did you need a nap, too?
nope, neighbor lady brought donuts.
There's a ladyfinger joke in there somewhere, where's Bean when you need him?
This is just wrong.

Morning Mayor, WorkingRick, DonutDean, and AllThreeDaves.  Another damp one in store here (TWSS).
morning Mark.

good morning Tony, Rick, Dave, and Dave.
Welcome back. Did you need a nap, too?
nope, neighbor lady brought donuts.
There's a ladyfinger joke in there somewhere, where's Bean when you need him?
This is just wrong.

🤢

Morning Mayor, WorkingRick, DonutDean, and AllThreeDaves.  Another damp one in store here (TWSS).
Moist? Good morning, Mark.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9