Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

All you guys that know him laws...Is it true if a state decides to legalize dope but you are a 2nd amendment law abiding citizen and you legally smoke marijuana they can take your guns? Sounds like a trap to me.
Little if any similarity between even any 2 states regarding gun laws, I can tell you about TX, Utah and SC but not much about others . Neither TX, UT or SC have red flag confiscation but confiscation is a primary goal in the states that allow it.

Wind slacked up some so I am going to have a short smoke!

Litto Gomez Diez LG 2015 Cubano by La Flor Dominicana - Well Aged

All you guys that know him laws...Is it true if a state decides to legalize dope but you are a 2nd amendment law abiding citizen and you legally smoke marijuana they can take your guns? Sounds like a trap to me.
Little if any similarity between even any 2 states regarding gun laws, I can tell you about TX, Utah and SC but not much about others . Neither TX, UT or SC have red flag confiscation but confiscation is a primary goal in the states that allow it.
NYS is one of the states looking at legalization and I heard that they could confiscate your fire arms and I was like what? It's definitely a democratic push because they want the tax revenue and the votes.

weatherman wrong today. was calling for brief shower this morning and highs in low 80's. been raining  since 9am.

Wind slacked up some so I am going to have a short smoke!

Litto Gomez Diez LG 2015 Cubano by La Flor Dominicana - Well Aged
Great smoke

All you guys that know him laws...Is it true if a state decides to legalize dope but you are a 2nd amendment law abiding citizen and you legally smoke marijuana they can take your guns? Sounds like a trap to me.
Little if any similarity between even any 2 states regarding gun laws, I can tell you about TX, Utah and SC but not much about others . Neither TX, UT or SC have red flag confiscation but confiscation is a primary goal in the states that allow it.
NYS is one of the states looking at legalization and I heard that they could confiscate your fire arms and I was like what? It's definitely a democratic push because they want the tax revenue and the votes.
Nothing that state does regarding guns is ever in the favor of legal gun owners !

Edit: I was looking and here is how the Hawaii law reads, would not at all be surprised to see NY do something similar

This letter is to inform you that under the provisions of the Hawaii Revised Statutes (HRS), Section 134-7(a) you are disqualified from firearms ownership, possession, or controlling firearms. Your medical marijuana use disqualifies you from ownership of firearms and ammunition,” the letter reads. It goes on to say that residents who use medical marijuana “have 30 days upon receipt of this letter to voluntarily surrender your firearms, permit and ammunition to the Honolulu Police Department (HPD) or otherwise transfer ownership.”

Wind slacked up some so I am going to have a short smoke!

Litto Gomez Diez LG 2015 Cubano by La Flor Dominicana - Well Aged
Great smoke
I must agree!   Especially for what I paid for them back in 2016.

weatherman wrong today. was calling for brief shower this morning and highs in low 80's. been raining  since 9am.
Only profession I know of where they probably pay outstanding performance bonuses for 50% accuracy 😀

Well Chit!  8 laps at Daytona and it started raining.

weatherman wrong today. was calling for brief shower this morning and highs in low 80's. been raining  since 9am.
Spin the ol’weather wheel and read the forecast.  0° one day, 60’s the next.  Sheesh!

Jimmy Johnson just wrecked the whole field. fucking asshole.

and of course Jeff Gordon as commentator makes excuses for Johnson.

Jimmy Johnson just wrecked the whole field. fucking asshole.
I thought it was great, otherwise a boring as hell race.

Jimmy Johnson just wrecked the whole field. fucking asshole.
I thought it was great, otherwise a boring as hell race.
it was the only saving grace of the race, except JJ won.

Jimmy Johnson just wrecked the whole field. fucking asshole.
I thought it was great, otherwise a boring as hell race.
it was the only saving grace of the race, except JJ won.
Sorry I missed it.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]