Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Got my old farts $9 lifetime fishing and hunting license in the mail today, nice!😀

Good morning Dean and JustACoupleDaves.  32 deg here, overcast, won't break 40.
Good morning, fellas. In the 20s here. Went for an early drive with big bro and now I'm at soccer conditioning with my youngest. Looking forward to doing nothing later today. It's been a long week.
Good morning, Mayor.  Good luck with that.

Forgot I had a bunch of errands to run. Just finished some empanadas for lunch that were super yummo.

Dinner plans with old friends this evening. Hoping to squeeze in a nap.

Got my old farts $9 lifetime fishing and hunting license in the mail today, nice!
They figure you're no threat to the animal population at that age? Did they ask to see the results of your last target practice?

Got my old farts $9 lifetime fishing and hunting license in the mail today, nice!
They figure you're no threat to the animal population at that age? Did they ask to see the results of your last target practice?
LOL, no credits for shooting.

Good morning Dean and JustACoupleDaves.  32 deg here, overcast, won't break 40.
Good morning, fellas. In the 20s here. Went for an early drive with big bro and now I'm at soccer conditioning with my youngest. Looking forward to doing nothing later today. It's been a long week.
Good morning, Mayor.  Good luck with that.

Forgot I had a bunch of errands to run. Just finished some empanadas for lunch that were super yummo.

Dinner plans with old friends this evening. Hoping to squeeze in a nap.
So much for the do-nothing plan

Good morning Dean and JustACoupleDaves.  32 deg here, overcast, won't break 40.
Good morning, fellas. In the 20s here. Went for an early drive with big bro and now I'm at soccer conditioning with my youngest. Looking forward to doing nothing later today. It's been a long week.
Good morning, Mayor.  Good luck with that.

Forgot I had a bunch of errands to run. Just finished some empanadas for lunch that were super yummo.

Dinner plans with old friends this evening. Hoping to squeeze in a nap.
So much for the do-nothing plan
Indeed.  Near as I can figure he's got another 25 yrs before he can implement that plan.

I was considering a seagar but went outside and that damn NE wind is miserable 😖

Good morning Dean and JustACoupleDaves.  32 deg here, overcast, won't break 40.
Good morning, fellas. In the 20s here. Went for an early drive with big bro and now I'm at soccer conditioning with my youngest. Looking forward to doing nothing later today. It's been a long week.
Good morning, Mayor.  Good luck with that.

Forgot I had a bunch of errands to run. Just finished some empanadas for lunch that were super yummo.

Dinner plans with old friends this evening. Hoping to squeeze in a nap.
So much for the do-nothing plan
No nap was had. Helped the kids make cookies for dessert instead. Getting ready to head out. Have a good evening, y'all.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]