CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: 2/8/2019  (Read 7847 times)

Threebean

Re: 2/8/2019
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2019, 08:35:07 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor, GettingCleanDean, and AllThreeDaves. 

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2019, 08:37:48 AM »

Results of the best fast food burger survey.....The result? America’s favorite burger chain is Culver’s, the Midwest-based fast-casual restaurant chain best known for its ButterBurgers. Can't say I've even heard of them.   In and Out was second.
We have them here.  Meh..
I think my favorite is Bobby's Burgers, started by Bobby Flay. Real burgers and tasty toppings. I think Red Robin is similar, but never been to one.

Threebean

« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2019, 08:38:19 AM »

Coldest day of the winter at Beans House.
32 deg now, won't break 40 deg today.  And windy.  There is even a chance of snow flurries which will surely give a couple of our local weathermen woodies.
Hope they're prepared for some shrinkage.
It works the opposite for them. The worse the weather the bigger and harder they get.  Or so I'm told.  Why else would they stand on a beach in a hurricane?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2019, 08:39:00 AM »

32 deg now, won't break 40 deg today.  And windy.  There is even a chance of snow flurries which will surely give a couple of our local weathermen woodies.
As in Jim Spencer, I used to think he was going to squirt in his pants when covering big thunderstorms.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2019, 08:39:18 AM »

Morning TexasSnowflakeBean.

Threebean

« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2019, 08:40:21 AM »

As in Jim Spencer, I used to think he was going to squirt in his pants when covering big thunderstorms.
He certainly gets animated.  Age doesn't seemed to have slowed him down, either (TWSS).

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2019, 08:41:08 AM »

Results of the best fast food burger survey.....The result? America’s favorite burger chain is Culver’s, the Midwest-based fast-casual restaurant chain best known for its ButterBurgers. Can't say I've even heard of them.   In and Out was second.
We have them here.  Meh..
I think my favorite is Bobby's Burgers, started by Bobby Flay. Real burgers and tasty toppings. I think Red Robin is similar, but never been to one.
Red Robin is not in the fast food category , never seen a Boobys and don’t know about it

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2019, 08:44:45 AM »

morning Mark.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2019, 08:47:18 AM »

It works the opposite for them. The worse the weather the bigger and harder they get.  Or so I'm told.  Why else would they stand on a beach in a hurricane?
CNS, true enough.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2019, 08:50:43 AM »

CNS, true enough.
Though, if they were paying me TV weatherman money, I'd stand damn near anywhere they wanted me to.

Threebean

« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2019, 08:55:35 AM »

CNS, true enough.
Though, if they were paying me TV weatherman money, I'd stand damn near anywhere they wanted me to.
From the looks of those guys you'd have to shave your head just to get an interview. 

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2019, 09:06:17 AM »

CNS, true enough.
From the looks of those guys you'd have to shave your head just to get an interview.
I already use the shortest clipper, shaving it all the way down wouldn't be a big stretch. Lol

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2019, 09:07:36 AM »

Never heard of them either.

Good morning, Dave.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2019, 09:07:55 AM »

Never heard of them either, but In and Out is well placed, IMFO.
+2

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2019, 09:09:22 AM »

Howdy, Bean.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8