Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Results of the best fast food burger survey.....The result? America’s favorite burger chain is Culver’s, the Midwest-based fast-casual restaurant chain best known for its ButterBurgers. Can't say I've even heard of them.   In and Out was second.
We have them here.  Meh..
I think my favorite is Bobby's Burgers, started by Bobby Flay. Real burgers and tasty toppings. I think Red Robin is similar, but never been to one.
Red Robin is not in the fast food category , never seen a Boobys and don’t know about it
We have a Bobby's nearby but we usually end up at SmashBurger or 5Guys.

Results of the best fast food burger survey.....The result? America’s favorite burger chain is Culver’s, the Midwest-based fast-casual restaurant chain best known for its ButterBurgers. Can't say I've even heard of them.   In and Out was second.
We have them here.  Meh..
I think my favorite is Bobby's Burgers, started by Bobby Flay. Real burgers and tasty toppings. I think Red Robin is similar, but never been to one.
Red Robin is not in the fast food category , never seen a Boobys and don’t know about it
Well Dave, Booby's is a very different establishment. I'm not certain but burgers are likely not what they're known for

Results of the best fast food burger survey.....The result? America’s favorite burger chain is Culver’s, the Midwest-based fast-casual restaurant chain best known for its ButterBurgers. Can't say I've even heard of them.   In and Out was second.
We have them here.  Meh..
I think my favorite is Bobby's Burgers, started by Bobby Flay. Real burgers and tasty toppings. I think Red Robin is similar, but never been to one.
Red Robin is not in the fast food category , never seen a Boobys and don’t know about it
We have a Bobby's nearby but we usually end up at SmashBurger or 5Guys.
Never seen a Bobby's, SmashBurger and 5 Guys are our favorites, very different fries at 5 Guys

Results of the best fast food burger survey.....The result? America’s favorite burger chain is Culver’s, the Midwest-based fast-casual restaurant chain best known for its ButterBurgers. Can't say I've even heard of them.   In and Out was second.
We have them here.  Meh..
I think my favorite is Bobby's Burgers, started by Bobby Flay. Real burgers and tasty toppings. I think Red Robin is similar, but never been to one.
Red Robin is not in the fast food category , never seen a Boobys and don’t know about it
Well Dave, Booby's is a very different establishment. I'm not certain but burgers are likely not what they're known for
We got 5 or 6 booby joints around town?

I am amazed it took that long for someone to catch that😂

Results of the best fast food burger survey.....The result? America’s favorite burger chain is Culver’s, the Midwest-based fast-casual restaurant chain best known for its ButterBurgers. Can't say I've even heard of them.   In and Out was second.
We have them here.  Meh..
I think my favorite is Bobby's Burgers, started by Bobby Flay. Real burgers and tasty toppings. I think Red Robin is similar, but never been to one.
Red Robin is not in the fast food category , never seen a Boobys and don’t know about it
Well Dave, Booby's is a very different establishment. I'm not certain but burgers are likely not what they're known for
No one goes to Booby's for burgers, and no one goes to Hooters for wings.

Results of the best fast food burger survey.....The result? America’s favorite burger chain is Culver’s, the Midwest-based fast-casual restaurant chain best known for its ButterBurgers. Can't say I've even heard of them.   In and Out was second.
We have them here.  Meh..
I think my favorite is Bobby's Burgers, started by Bobby Flay. Real burgers and tasty toppings. I think Red Robin is similar, but never been to one.
Red Robin is not in the fast food category , never seen a Boobys and don’t know about it
We have a Bobby's nearby but we usually end up at SmashBurger or 5Guys.
Never seen a Bobby's, SmashBurger and 5 Guys are our favorites, very different fries at 5 Guys
We do SmashBurger on Tuesdays a lot because kids eat free. Plus I buy $100 worth of gift cards at Costco for $80 for that instant discount.

Results of the best fast food burger survey.....The result? America’s favorite burger chain is Culver’s, the Midwest-based fast-casual restaurant chain best known for its ButterBurgers. Can't say I've even heard of them.   In and Out was second.
We have them here.  Meh..
I think my favorite is Bobby's Burgers, started by Bobby Flay. Real burgers and tasty toppings. I think Red Robin is similar, but never been to one.
Red Robin is not in the fast food category , never seen a Boobys and don’t know about it
We have a Bobby's nearby but we usually end up at SmashBurger or 5Guys.
Never seen a Bobby's, SmashBurger and 5 Guys are our favorites, very different fries at 5 Guys
I have heard of Smashburger but have not seen one that I can recall.

Meeting time... Again.

Time for my walk, last opportunity for a few days to walk with wonderful weather

Results of the best fast food burger survey.....The result? America’s favorite burger chain is Culver’s, the Midwest-based fast-casual restaurant chain best known for its ButterBurgers. Can't say I've even heard of them.   In and Out was second.
We have them here.  Meh..
I think my favorite is Bobby's Burgers, started by Bobby Flay. Real burgers and tasty toppings. I think Red Robin is similar, but never been to one.
Red Robin is not in the fast food category , never seen a Boobys and don’t know about it
Well Dave, Booby's is a very different establishment. I'm not certain but burgers are likely not what they're known for
We got 5 or 6 booby joints around town?

I am amazed it took that long for someone to catch that😂
Same here, I had to look twice to make sure

damn I wish she wasn't so young!

damn I wish she wasn't so young!
Damn I wish you knew how a camera phone worked!

damn I wish she wasn't so young!
Damn I wish you knew how a camera phone worked!
that's just not right.

damn I wish she wasn't so young!
Damn I wish you knew how a camera phone worked!
that's just not right.
Young people don't know that. They live in an Instagram world.

damn I wish she wasn't so young!
Damn I wish you knew how a camera phone worked!
that's just not right.
Young people don't know that. They live in an Instagram world.
maybe this will help curb my lust.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8