Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: 2/8/2019  (Read 568 times)

Threebean

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • 'Murica!
Re: 2/8/2019

Morning Mr. Mayor, GettingCleanDean, and AllThreeDaves.
Logged

Travellin Dave

  • Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Hippity Hoppity
Re: 2/8/2019

Results of the best fast food burger survey.....The result? America’s favorite burger chain is Culver’s, the Midwest-based fast-casual restaurant chain best known for its ButterBurgers. Can't say I've even heard of them.   In and Out was second.
We have them here.  Meh..
I think my favorite is Bobby's Burgers, started by Bobby Flay. Real burgers and tasty toppings. I think Red Robin is similar, but never been to one.
Logged

Threebean

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • 'Murica!
Re: 2/8/2019

Coldest day of the winter at Beans House.
32 deg now, won't break 40 deg today.  And windy.  There is even a chance of snow flurries which will surely give a couple of our local weathermen woodies.
Hope they're prepared for some shrinkage.
It works the opposite for them. The worse the weather the bigger and harder they get.  Or so I'm told.  Why else would they stand on a beach in a hurricane?
Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.
Re: 2/8/2019

Coldest day of the winter at Beans House.
32 deg now, won't break 40 deg today.  And windy.  There is even a chance of snow flurries which will surely give a couple of our local weathermen woodies.
As in Jim Spencer, I used to think he was going to squirt in his pants when covering big thunderstorms.
Logged

Travellin Dave

  • Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Hippity Hoppity
Re: 2/8/2019

Morning TexasSnowflakeBean.
Logged

Threebean

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • 'Murica!
Re: 2/8/2019

Coldest day of the winter at Beans House.
32 deg now, won't break 40 deg today.  And windy.  There is even a chance of snow flurries which will surely give a couple of our local weathermen woodies.
As in Jim Spencer, I used to think he was going to squirt in his pants when covering big thunderstorms.
He certainly gets animated.  Age doesn't seemed to have slowed him down, either (TWSS).
Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.
Re: 2/8/2019

Results of the best fast food burger survey.....The result? America’s favorite burger chain is Culver’s, the Midwest-based fast-casual restaurant chain best known for its ButterBurgers. Can't say I've even heard of them.   In and Out was second.
We have them here.  Meh..
I think my favorite is Bobby's Burgers, started by Bobby Flay. Real burgers and tasty toppings. I think Red Robin is similar, but never been to one.
Red Robin is not in the fast food category , never seen a Boobys and don’t know about it
Logged

FloridaDean

  • Fondling Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • nothing better than nude beaches.
Re: 2/8/2019

Morning Mr. Mayor, GettingCleanDean, and AllThreeDaves.
morning Mark.
Logged

LuvTooGolf

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Believeland!
Re: 2/8/2019

Coldest day of the winter at Beans House.
32 deg now, won't break 40 deg today.  And windy.  There is even a chance of snow flurries which will surely give a couple of our local weathermen woodies.
Hope they're prepared for some shrinkage.
It works the opposite for them. The worse the weather the bigger and harder they get.  Or so I'm told.  Why else would they stand on a beach in a hurricane?
CNS, true enough.
Logged

LuvTooGolf

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Believeland!
Re: 2/8/2019

Coldest day of the winter at Beans House.
32 deg now, won't break 40 deg today.  And windy.  There is even a chance of snow flurries which will surely give a couple of our local weathermen woodies.
Hope they're prepared for some shrinkage.
It works the opposite for them. The worse the weather the bigger and harder they get.  Or so I'm told.  Why else would they stand on a beach in a hurricane?
CNS, true enough.
Though, if they were paying me TV weatherman money, I'd stand damn near anywhere they wanted me to.
Logged

Threebean

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • 'Murica!
Re: 2/8/2019

Coldest day of the winter at Beans House.
32 deg now, won't break 40 deg today.  And windy.  There is even a chance of snow flurries which will surely give a couple of our local weathermen woodies.
Hope they're prepared for some shrinkage.
It works the opposite for them. The worse the weather the bigger and harder they get.  Or so I'm told.  Why else would they stand on a beach in a hurricane?
CNS, true enough.
Though, if they were paying me TV weatherman money, I'd stand damn near anywhere they wanted me to.
From the looks of those guys you'd have to shave your head just to get an interview.
Logged

LuvTooGolf

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Believeland!
Re: 2/8/2019

Coldest day of the winter at Beans House.
32 deg now, won't break 40 deg today.  And windy.  There is even a chance of snow flurries which will surely give a couple of our local weathermen woodies.
Hope they're prepared for some shrinkage.
It works the opposite for them. The worse the weather the bigger and harder they get.  Or so I'm told.  Why else would they stand on a beach in a hurricane?
CNS, true enough.
Though, if they were paying me TV weatherman money, I'd stand damn near anywhere they wanted me to.
From the looks of those guys you'd have to shave your head just to get an interview.
I already use the shortest clipper, shaving it all the way down wouldn't be a big stretch. Lol
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 2/8/2019

Results of the best fast food burger survey.....The result? America’s favorite burger chain is Culver’s, the Midwest-based fast-casual restaurant chain best known for its ButterBurgers. Can't say I've even heard of them.   In and Out was second.
Never heard of them either.

Good morning, Dave.
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 2/8/2019

Results of the best fast food burger survey.....The result? America’s favorite burger chain is Culver’s, the Midwest-based fast-casual restaurant chain best known for its ButterBurgers. Can't say I've even heard of them.   In and Out was second.
Never heard of them either, but In and Out is well placed, IMFO.
+2
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 2/8/2019

Morning Mr. Mayor, GettingCleanDean, and AllThreeDaves.
Howdy, Bean.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8