Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

  • Administrator
2/7/2019
« on: February 07, 2019, 12:00:32 AM »

Good morning. It was raining yesterday and when it hit the ground and surfaces BO OM it turned to ice. Today warmer but more rain.

Good morning. It was raining yesterday and when it hit the ground and surfaces BO OM it turned to ice. Today warmer but more rain.
Morning Blue

 Morning Sleepers

“I always say ‘MORNING’ instead of ‘GOOD MORNING’ if it were a good morning, I would still be asleep in bed instead of talking to people” - Anonymous

Good morning. It was raining yesterday and when it hit the ground and surfaces BO OM it turned to ice. Today warmer but more rain.
Much warmer today here, too. After setting some record lows last week, we might set a new record high today. Fuggin' sheesh.

60° and clear this morning, 73 and partly cloudy for the afternoon.

Looking forward to a boat ride later this morning.

Had a tugboat parade last night, 5 Tugs pushing and some pulling a line of dredging barges.   Darkness made pictures difficult but this is the dredge pump and living quarters, it was massive, tug pulling and tug on the back pushing.

Looks like winter will be returning for us on Saturday but nothing extreme at least.

Had a tugboat parade last night, 5 Tugs pushing and some pulling a line of dredging barges.   Darkness made pictures difficult but this is the dredge pump and living quarters, it was massive, tug pulling and tug on the back pushing.
Nice built in entertainment there SCDave.

Had a tugboat parade last night, 5 Tugs pushing and some pulling a line of dredging barges.   Darkness made pictures difficult but this is the dredge pump and living quarters, it was massive, tug pulling and tug on the back pushing.
Nice built in entertainment there SCDave.
Morning Bean

Looks like winter will be returning for us on Saturday but nothing extreme at least.
Returning tomorrow for us.  71 deg now, down to 31 tonight, 40 for a high tomorrow with wind and rain.  Sheesh is the word.

Good morning. It was raining yesterday and when it hit the ground and surfaces BO OM it turned to ice. Today warmer but more rain.
Morning Blue
Morning guys.

Good morning Rick and JustOneDave.

We haven't seen the sun in a week, and looks like we won't for another week.

good morning Rick, Dave, Dave, and Mark.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7