Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

https://halfwheel.com/j-r-cigar-washington-d-c-moves-no-smoking-in-new-casa-de-montecristo-lounge/293360
That's just stupid.  Cigar lounge, lockers (expensive I'm sure), bars...but you can't smoke?  Who thought this is a viable business model?
Biggest tease ever, why would you pay to store your own cigars where you can't smoke them? It's the only reason to rent a locker

Morning, muchachos. Four hours after I left the Central Washington University campus yesterday after visiting my son, there was an active shooter report and the campus locked down. Fun times.

CB!  Good to see ya Bud!

Morning, muchachos. Four hours after I left the Central Washington University campus yesterday after visiting my son, there was an active shooter report and the campus locked down. Fun times.
Shame, you could have taken care of things promptly.

Morning, muchachos. Four hours after I left the Central Washington University campus yesterday after visiting my son, there was an active shooter report and the campus locked down. Fun times.
Was it credible?

morning Scott, CB, and RazMan.

Morning, muchachos. Four hours after I left the Central Washington University campus yesterday after visiting my son, there was an active shooter report and the campus locked down. Fun times.
Was it credible?
Hmm...I'm wondering what a "credible" report would look like. As it turns out, was a false report. So...no?

neightbor lady brought over some cigars. enjoying a Cusano Nicaraguan robusto and coffee.

neightbor lady brought over some cigars. enjoying a Cusano Nicaraguan robusto and coffee.
I wish Cusano still made the 59 Rare Cameroon. That was a great smoke.

Morning, muchachos. Four hours after I left the Central Washington University campus yesterday after visiting my son, there was an active shooter report and the campus locked down. Fun times.
Was it credible?
Hmm...I'm wondering what a "credible" report would look like. As it turns out, was a false report. So...no?
Perhaps this will help.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/credible

Morning, muchachos. Four hours after I left the Central Washington University campus yesterday after visiting my son, there was an active shooter report and the campus locked down. Fun times.
Was it credible?
Hmm...I'm wondering what a "credible" report would look like. As it turns out, was a false report. So...no?
Perhaps this will help.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/credible
Sure. So it was credible...until it wasn't.

Morning, muchachos. Four hours after I left the Central Washington University campus yesterday after visiting my son, there was an active shooter report and the campus locked down. Fun times.
Was it credible?
Hmm...I'm wondering what a "credible" report would look like. As it turns out, was a false report. So...no?
Perhaps this will help.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/credible
LALTS

neightbor lady brought over some cigars. enjoying a Cusano Nicaraguan robusto and coffee.
I wish Cusano still made the 59 Rare Cameroon. That was a great smoke.
can't say I remember them. I remember the 18.

Morning, muchachos. Four hours after I left the Central Washington University campus yesterday after visiting my son, there was an active shooter report and the campus locked down. Fun times.
Was it credible?
Hmm...I'm wondering what a "credible" report would look like. As it turns out, was a false report. So...no?
Perhaps this will help.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/credible
Sure. So it was credible...until it wasn't.
Thank you, Bill Clinton.

Morning, muchachos. Four hours after I left the Central Washington University campus yesterday after visiting my son, there was an active shooter report and the campus locked down. Fun times.
Was it credible?
Hmm...I'm wondering what a "credible" report would look like. As it turns out, was a false report. So...no?
Perhaps this will help.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/credible
Sure. So it was credible...until it wasn't.
Thank you, Bill Clinton.
So, someone calls 911 and says there is an active shooter at Lind Hall on campus. Upon what grounds does 911 assess whether the call is credible? Their tone of voice?

So it was credible. It was also false. Is that better, Mr. Starr?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7