Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

and South Carolina nominee for parent of the year...

SUMTER, S.C. --
A Sumter, South Carolina, woman has been arrested after allegedly pouring water over a 9-month-old baby's face while she slept, WACH reported.

https://6abc.com/woman-says-water-poured-on-babys-face-was-payback-for-waking-me-up/5114648/
I have lived in 10 states and Washington DC and I have never lived anywhere that seems to have the quantity of sickening child abuse news that SC has.  These type articles appear almost ever day somewhere here.
Dean is giving you a run for the money in the messed up criminal news department, though.

Grabbing a TaviCusa Toro. Still in my work clothes in the man cave. Ahhh, much better. I needed this.

and South Carolina nominee for parent of the year...

SUMTER, S.C. --
A Sumter, South Carolina, woman has been arrested after allegedly pouring water over a 9-month-old baby's face while she slept, WACH reported.

https://6abc.com/woman-says-water-poured-on-babys-face-was-payback-for-waking-me-up/5114648/
I have lived in 10 states and Washington DC and I have never lived anywhere that seems to have the quantity of sickening child abuse news that SC has.  These type articles appear almost ever day somewhere here.
Dean is giving you a run for the money in the messed up criminal news department, though.
No doubt Dean probably has the pervert crime of the year.

More Commie Stupidity

Nancy Pelosi and her anti-gun team are either profoundly stupid or genuinely evil.

Although either answer is arguably correct, the latter most likely explains H.R. 8 -- a bill that is scheduled for a hearing this week in the House Judiciary Committee.

With H.R. 8, Pelosi and her gun-hating cronies have crafted a “Universal Background Check” bill with dozens of trap doors that could, if enforced to the letter, put millions of gun owners in prison.
Specifically, the bill outlaws the “transfer” of a firearm without a Brady Check. While this includes private sales, it by no means is limited to that.

The term “transfer” is nowhere defined, but it’s clear from the bill that handing your gun to a neighbor for as little as one second is a “transfer” unless you’re covered by one of the bill’s so-called exceptions.

So if you show off your new gun to your neighbor in your living room, and hand it to him to look at, you’re a criminal, and can go to prison for up to a year under federal level.

But as onerous as this provision is, the worst part consists of the Universal Gun Registry the bill would create.

Under H.R. 8, since every gun transfer will go through a dealer, every gun owner will have a 4473.
if they want to do a Universal Backround Check then they need to add a Universal Open Carry with it.

PERVERT OF THE YEAR DONALD TRUMP GRAB 'EM BY THE PUSSY THERE ALL BETTER.

[...]

Let me explain to you what “Universal Background Check” really means.

1) it means national registration database for the purpose of future confiscation
2) it means going through all the bullshit and expense of going to a licensed dealer and payin god knows what to sell OR give someone a gun
3)  it means bad peoples will steal even more guns
4)  it means if you go to the range with others to shoot you can’t shot someone else’s  gun

And a prime example of the mess it makes is when I pass on they would likely try to confiscate my guns, of which there are quite a few.  If confiscation did not occur then if they were to be inherited by my son or wife he/she would have to go through the bullshit and expense  of legal transfer through a licensed dealer for every individual gun.

Tested the cooking and the Cuban pork is oh so tender and tasty !

...Cuban pork is oh so tender and tasty !
TWSS!

Sandwiches were really good!  Amazingly we were even able to get some Cuban bread locally.

So nice outside  Took the top and doors off the Land Cruiser and rode around for a while then takee-outee Chinese food for lunch and after that went for a bicycle ride with the warden.
Damn, you sound like a retired guy.
Almost. Getting the boat out tomorrow.

Trying to enjoy a little outdoor fun before the weather craps out again
I'm hoping to sneak in another cigar on my way home this evening. Unfortunately, not sure how long from now that'll be.
Well I hope you get to leave sooner than later
I didn't. And it was raining by the time I left. No cigar for me.

So nice outside  Took the top and doors off the Land Cruiser and rode around for a while then takee-outee Chinese food for lunch and after that went for a bicycle ride with the warden.
Damn, you sound like a retired guy.
Almost. Getting the boat out tomorrow.

Trying to enjoy a little outdoor fun before the weather craps out again
I'm hoping to sneak in another cigar on my way home this evening. Unfortunately, not sure how long from now that'll be.
Well I hope you get to leave sooner than later
I didn't. And it was raining by the time I left. No cigar for me.
He who hesitates...
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]