Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Morning Humps & Humpers, I have not slept well this week but caught up some this morning.

“Luckily, today has been cancelled. Go back to bed.” - Anonymous
morning Dave.
I slept pretty good once I did get to sleep.
Morning Dean’O, I woke up at 3:00 and watched tv unti 4:00 then went back to sleep until 7:45.

My normal waking time is 5:00-5:30.
I'm usually up around 3:30-4 but cats needed feeding and dragged me out of bed at 6.
In other words, your being controlled by pussy.
yes.

Notable birthdays

Actor Rip Torn is 88.
Actress Mamie Van Doren is 88.
Actor Mike Farrell is 80.
Former NBC News anchorman Tom Brokaw is 79.
Singer Fabian is 76.
Actress Gayle Hunnicutt is 76.
Actor Michael Tucker is 75.
Producer-director-writer Jim Sheridan is 70.
Actor Jon Walmsley is 63.
Actress Kathy Najimy is 62.
Rock musician Simon Phillips (Toto) is 62.
Actor-director Robert Townsend is 62.
Actor Barry Miller is 61.
Actress Megan Gallagher is 59.
Rock singer Axl Rose (Guns N' Roses) is 57.
Country singer Richie McDonald is 57.
Singer Rick Astley is 53.
Rock musician Tim Brown (Boo Radleys) is 50.
"Good Morning America" co-host Amy Robach is 46.
Actor Josh Stewart is 42.
Actor Ben Lawson is 39.
Actor Brandon Hammond is 35.
Actress Crystal Reed (TV: "Teen Wolf") is 34.
Actress Alice Greczyn is 33.
Actress Anna Diop is 31.
Rhythm and blues singer/actress Tinashe is 26.

Thought for today
"Cherish your wilderness." — Maxine Kumin (1925-2014).

Good morning. What day is it?
MikeMikeMikeMikeMike
LoL, love that commercial. Dave, you try the new world Cameroon yet? I was wondering what your thoughts were.
Based on a sample of one, I thought it was a very tasty cigar.
AJ and cameroon sounds like a winning combo, I'll definitely be on the lookout.

Glad I left early so that I could sit in traffic. We're being told there is an overturned tractor trailer ahead. Sheesh.
Jersey bound tunnel closed for semi on it's side.
Finally made it to the New York side.
I think having to commute there every day would age me horribly.

Glad I left early so that I could sit in traffic. We're being told there is an overturned tractor trailer ahead. Sheesh.
Jersey bound tunnel closed for semi on it's side.
Finally made it to the New York side.
I think having to commute there every day would age me horribly.
Time is aging you horribly, leave New York out of it

Glad I left early so that I could sit in traffic. We're being told there is an overturned tractor trailer ahead. Sheesh.
Jersey bound tunnel closed for semi on it's side.
Finally made it to the New York side.
I think having to commute there every day would age me horribly.
Time is aging you horribly, leave New York out of it
Don't be jealous, you should be so lucky to age as well as I am.  8)

 Strange story of the day, bear got royally screwed in this deal.

Autopsy: Man died of meth overdose before being eaten by bear at national park

Park officials say an autopsy found that a man whose body was discovered being eaten by a bear in Great Smoky Mountains National Park in September died of accidental methamphetamine intoxication, not a bear attack.

A park news release Monday says officials decided to euthanize the bear that was feeding on the body of 30-year-old William Lee Hill Jr., of Louisville, Tennessee.

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Autopsy-Man-died-of-meth-overdose-before-being-13590960.php?cmpid=hpctp

Strange story of the day, bear got royally screwed in this deal.

Autopsy: Man died of meth overdose before being eaten by bear at national park

Park officials say an autopsy found that a man whose body was discovered being eaten by a bear in Great Smoky Mountains National Park in September died of accidental methamphetamine intoxication, not a bear attack.

A park news release Monday says officials decided to euthanize the bear that was feeding on the body of 30-year-old William Lee Hill Jr., of Louisville, Tennessee.

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Autopsy-Man-died-of-meth-overdose-before-being-13590960.php?cmpid=hpctp
Bear with a meth habit now?

Strange story of the day, bear got royally screwed in this deal.

Autopsy: Man died of meth overdose before being eaten by bear at national park

Park officials say an autopsy found that a man whose body was discovered being eaten by a bear in Great Smoky Mountains National Park in September died of accidental methamphetamine intoxication, not a bear attack.

A park news release Monday says officials decided to euthanize the bear that was feeding on the body of 30-year-old William Lee Hill Jr., of Louisville, Tennessee.

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Autopsy-Man-died-of-meth-overdose-before-being-13590960.php?cmpid=hpctp
Bear with a meth habit now?
Bear is dead so he has no habits

donuts and neighbor lady done. time to get ready for golf.

donuts and neighbor lady done. time to get ready for golf.
Putting the putter in the hole?

donuts and neighbor lady done. time to get ready for golf.
We appreciate you sharing.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6