Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Good morning Dave.
Morning Blue, are the boilers all quiet this morning?
Actually, have to replace a shaft and bearings in an air handler. It's making a lot of noise.
How are you this morning?
Woke up too early but otherwise doing ok.
Likewise.
You're here so early there might still be some donuts left.

@ Bean - you better pick up some of this “Texas” Shiner “beer” for when ?Dave comes to visit.
OMG.  That looks perfect for FruFruDave.
Too bad Joe isn't here anymore, sounds right up his alley, too.

@ Bean - you better pick up some of this “Texas” Shiner “beer” for when ?Dave comes to visit.
OMG.  That looks perfect for FruFruDave.
Too bad Joe isn't here anymore, sounds right up his alley, too.
Overpriced for Shiner, but I guess that's what the market will bear for that "style".  😒

@ Bean - you better pick up some of this “Texas” Shiner “beer” for when ?Dave comes to visit.
OMG.  That looks perfect for FruFruDave.
Too bad Joe isn't here anymore, sounds right up his alley, too.
Overpriced for Shiner, but I guess that's what the market will bear for that "style".  😒
Everything costs more in SC grocery stores, and most other places here too.

@ Bean - you better pick up some of this “Texas” Shiner “beer” for when ?Dave comes to visit.
Thanks but I'll pass....still trying to get over the Holiday Shiner.....didn't read the part about peach...

They are in the process of opening a Total Wine Store here and hopefully that will lower prices and increase selections for beer and whiskey around here. I have been to the Total Wine in Charleston and it is significantly better than anything here.   Like many other thing the alcoholic beverage laws in SC are some kind of fuct up.

@ Bean - you better pick up some of this “Texas” Shiner “beer” for when ?Dave comes to visit.
OMG.  That looks perfect for FruFruDave.
Good morning and GFY Mr. Bean.

They are in the process of opening a Total Wine Store here and hopefully that will lower prices and increase selections for beer and whiskey around here. I have been to the Total Wine in Charleston and it is significantly better than anything here.   Like many other thing the alcoholic beverage laws in SC are some kind of fuct up.
Beer and wine prices are not bad depending on where you shop.  It's hard liquor in the red dots that's controlled by the State.

Morning NightTugDave, FloDave, KeepEmWarmRick, EarlyRiserBean and PotLuckDean.

Dean, is that potluck for dinner or for your company tonight?

Has the redhead returned yet?

Hawaii may once again be at the nation’s forefront when it comes to setting smoking policy.

The first state to raise the minimum age for purchasing tobacco products to 21 is now considering a measure that would effectively forbid cigarettes in five years.

State Rep. Richard Creagan, a medical doctor, has sponsored legislation that aims to phase in a ban, raising the age requirement to 30 in 2020, 40 in 2021, 50 in 2022 and 100 in 2024. The bill, expected to be debated in committee this week, would exempt electronic cigarettes, cigars and smokeless tobacco.

They are in the process of opening a Total Wine Store here and hopefully that will lower prices and increase selections for beer and whiskey around here. I have been to the Total Wine in Charleston and it is significantly better than anything here.   Like many other thing the alcoholic beverage laws in SC are some kind of fuct up.
We have one Total Wine on the north side, and it beats Specs and Twin Liquors on pricing and selection.  Their on-line order and pick up process is excellent as well.

Morning NightTugDave, FloDave, KeepEmWarmRick, EarlyRiserBean and PotLuckDean.
morning Dave
and another Dave I think I missed.

Dean, is that potluck for dinner or for your company tonight?
monthly AA eating meeting.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8