CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: 2/5/2019  (Read 8288 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 2/5/2019
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2019, 09:25:43 AM »

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2019, 09:27:16 AM »

@Tony - Are you intending to continue your CFest tradition with Charlie this year of: Intending to get tickets but striking out because you never actually signed up but hoping to get tickets from another source which never pans out but planning anyway to pick Charlie up with breakfast sandwiches and hitting the road by 9AM which turns into sandwiches for lunch by the time you depart at 1PM to hit the store events but by the time you get there you only have time for 2 small cigars because you have to get home but claim to have a great time anyway and vow to spend more time next year?
Hahaha. That's pretty accurate. But I honestly don't know what we're doing this year. I'll have to get back to you.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2019, 09:38:45 AM »

@Tony - Are you intending to continue your CFest tradition with Charlie this year of: Intending to get tickets but striking out because you never actually signed up but hoping to get tickets from another source which never pans out but planning anyway to pick Charlie up with breakfast sandwiches and hitting the road by 9AM which turns into sandwiches for lunch by the time you depart at 1PM to hit the store events but by the time you get there you only have time for 2 small cigars because you have to get home but claim to have a great time anyway and vow to spend more time next year?
Hahaha. That's pretty accurate. But I honestly don't know what we're doing this year. I'll have to get back to you.
Well, tix were on sale this past weekend, so at least we know you can skip the first part.

sfish

« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2019, 09:43:03 AM »

Well, tix were on sale this past weekend, so at least we know you can skip the first part.
CNS, no update required as we all know how this will go  ;D

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #64 on: February 05, 2019, 09:43:23 AM »

Not even sure I got the email this year. I definitely had no intention of going to CF itself.

sfish

« Reply #65 on: February 05, 2019, 09:44:00 AM »

Although he really should make an effort to meet up with us at the Hamburg store at least

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #66 on: February 05, 2019, 09:50:58 AM »

Although he really should make an effort to meet up with us at the Hamburg store at least
We'll be easy to spot, we'll be the ones who have been sleeping in our cars in the parking lot for 2 days.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #67 on: February 05, 2019, 09:57:56 AM »

We'll be easy to spot, we'll be the ones who have been sleeping in our cars in the parking lot for 2 days.
just like Mayor Barry use to.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2019, 09:58:56 AM »

Last year, I wound up going east to Connecticut, instead of west to Pennsylvania. But I'd love to meet up.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2019, 10:02:10 AM »

just like Mayor Barry use to.
Lol, exactly.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2019, 10:19:05 AM »

ready to bake.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #71 on: February 05, 2019, 10:20:37 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Not much snow overnight, but subfreezing temperatures, so now it's icy out.  Just my luck I have to drive over the pass today.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #72 on: February 05, 2019, 10:25:16 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Not much snow overnight, but subfreezing temperatures, so now it's icy out.  Just my luck I have to drive over the pass today.
got chains?

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #73 on: February 05, 2019, 10:25:34 AM »

morning RazMan.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #74 on: February 05, 2019, 10:32:03 AM »

got chains?
No.  It's not supposed to be icy up there today, and it's Interstate 90, so they plow and de-ice. It would have to be a pretty extreme storm up there for chains to be required, and this is a mild storm. 

I should say "was."  The reason it got so cold overnight is that the clouds went away late in the evening.  So everything is supposed to start melting today.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8