Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

@Tony - Are you intending to continue your CFest tradition with Charlie this year of: Intending to get tickets but striking out because you never actually signed up but hoping to get tickets from another source which never pans out but planning anyway to pick Charlie up with breakfast sandwiches and hitting the road by 9AM which turns into sandwiches for lunch by the time you depart at 1PM to hit the store events but by the time you get there you only have time for 2 small cigars because you have to get home but claim to have a great time anyway and vow to spend more time next year?
Hahaha. That's pretty accurate. But I honestly don't know what we're doing this year. I'll have to get back to you.

@Tony - Are you intending to continue your CFest tradition with Charlie this year of: Intending to get tickets but striking out because you never actually signed up but hoping to get tickets from another source which never pans out but planning anyway to pick Charlie up with breakfast sandwiches and hitting the road by 9AM which turns into sandwiches for lunch by the time you depart at 1PM to hit the store events but by the time you get there you only have time for 2 small cigars because you have to get home but claim to have a great time anyway and vow to spend more time next year?
Hahaha. That's pretty accurate. But I honestly don't know what we're doing this year. I'll have to get back to you.
Well, tix were on sale this past weekend, so at least we know you can skip the first part.

@Tony - Are you intending to continue your CFest tradition with Charlie this year of: Intending to get tickets but striking out because you never actually signed up but hoping to get tickets from another source which never pans out but planning anyway to pick Charlie up with breakfast sandwiches and hitting the road by 9AM which turns into sandwiches for lunch by the time you depart at 1PM to hit the store events but by the time you get there you only have time for 2 small cigars because you have to get home but claim to have a great time anyway and vow to spend more time next year?
Hahaha. That's pretty accurate. But I honestly don't know what we're doing this year. I'll have to get back to you.
Well, tix were on sale this past weekend, so at least we know you can skip the first part.
CNS, no update required as we all know how this will go  ;D

@Tony - Are you intending to continue your CFest tradition with Charlie this year of: Intending to get tickets but striking out because you never actually signed up but hoping to get tickets from another source which never pans out but planning anyway to pick Charlie up with breakfast sandwiches and hitting the road by 9AM which turns into sandwiches for lunch by the time you depart at 1PM to hit the store events but by the time you get there you only have time for 2 small cigars because you have to get home but claim to have a great time anyway and vow to spend more time next year?
Hahaha. That's pretty accurate. But I honestly don't know what we're doing this year. I'll have to get back to you.
Well, tix were on sale this past weekend, so at least we know you can skip the first part.
Not even sure I got the email this year. I definitely had no intention of going to CF itself.

@Tony - Are you intending to continue your CFest tradition with Charlie this year of: Intending to get tickets but striking out because you never actually signed up but hoping to get tickets from another source which never pans out but planning anyway to pick Charlie up with breakfast sandwiches and hitting the road by 9AM which turns into sandwiches for lunch by the time you depart at 1PM to hit the store events but by the time you get there you only have time for 2 small cigars because you have to get home but claim to have a great time anyway and vow to spend more time next year?
Hahaha. That's pretty accurate. But I honestly don't know what we're doing this year. I'll have to get back to you.
Well, tix were on sale this past weekend, so at least we know you can skip the first part.
CNS, no update required as we all know how this will go  ;D
Although he really should make an effort to meet up with us at the Hamburg store at least

[...]
We'll be easy to spot, we'll be the ones who have been sleeping in our cars in the parking lot for 2 days.

[...]
just like Mayor Barry use to.

[...]
Last year, I wound up going east to Connecticut, instead of west to Pennsylvania. But I'd love to meet up.

[...]
Lol, exactly.

ready to bake.

Morning, muchachos. Not much snow overnight, but subfreezing temperatures, so now it's icy out.  Just my luck I have to drive over the pass today.

Morning, muchachos. Not much snow overnight, but subfreezing temperatures, so now it's icy out.  Just my luck I have to drive over the pass today.
got chains?

morning RazMan.

Morning, muchachos. Not much snow overnight, but subfreezing temperatures, so now it's icy out.  Just my luck I have to drive over the pass today.
got chains?
No.  It's not supposed to be icy up there today, and it's Interstate 90, so they plow and de-ice. It would have to be a pretty extreme storm up there for chains to be required, and this is a mild storm.

I should say "was."  The reason it got so cold overnight is that the clouds went away late in the evening.  So everything is supposed to start melting today.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8