Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

@ Bean - you better pick up some of this “Texas” Shiner “beer” for when ?Dave comes to visit.
OMG.  That looks perfect for FruFruDave.
Good morning and GFY Mr. Bean.
Speaking of which, yesterday I received the package you sent. Some fine smokes in there.  The shirt is OK, too.   ;)
Thank you!
😁  enjoy. (both)

I see Roger Staubach is 77, he's Executive Chairman of the company I work for (JLL). They acquired his real estate company in 2008 for $613 Million
And he didn't comp you tickets?

Good morning Dave.
Morning Blue, are the boilers all quiet this morning?
Actually, have to replace a shaft and bearings in an air handler. It's making a lot of noise.
How are you this morning?
High glycol level alarm for me this morning, same church different pew
Industrial statins!

I see Roger Staubach is 77, he's Executive Chairman of the company I work for (JLL). They acquired his real estate company in 2008 for $613 Million
And he didn't comp you tickets?
No, no he didn't. I'll have to text him

I see Roger Staubach is 77, he's Executive Chairman of the company I work for (JLL). They acquired his real estate company in 2008 for $613 Million
And he didn't comp you tickets?
No, no he didn't. I'll have to text him
Find out if he has a house in the Hamburg area that might be available for renting.

I see Roger Staubach is 77, he's Executive Chairman of the company I work for (JLL). They acquired his real estate company in 2008 for $613 Million
And he didn't comp you tickets?
No, no he didn't. I'll have to text him
Find out if he has a house in the Hamburg area that might be available for renting.
CNS

I see Roger Staubach is 77, he's Executive Chairman of the company I work for (JLL). They acquired his real estate company in 2008 for $613 Million
And he didn't comp you tickets?
No, no he didn't. I'll have to text him
Find out if he has a house in the Hamburg area that might be available for renting.
He said yes and I'm welcome to it any time...then we realized it was in Hamburg, Germany

I see Roger Staubach is 77, he's Executive Chairman of the company I work for (JLL). They acquired his real estate company in 2008 for $613 Million
And he didn't comp you tickets?
No, no he didn't. I'll have to text him
Find out if he has a house in the Hamburg area that might be available for renting.
He said yes and I'm welcome to it any time...then we realized it was in Hamburg, Germany
Ok, but does it have a covered patio and a grill? If so, better put it in the maybe pile.

Morning Slackers

“Luckily, today has been cancelled. Go back to bed.”
I almost took you seriously.

Good morning, boys.

I see Roger Staubach is 77, he's Executive Chairman of the company I work for (JLL). They acquired his real estate company in 2008 for $613 Million
He was a Cowboy which automatically makes him a douche.

I see Roger Staubach is 77, he's Executive Chairman of the company I work for (JLL). They acquired his real estate company in 2008 for $613 Million
He was a Cowboy which automatically makes him a douche.
True, albeit a wealthy douche

@Tony - Are you intending to continue your CFest tradition with Charlie this year of: Intending to get tickets but striking out because you never actually signed up but hoping to get tickets from another source which never pans out but planning anyway to pick Charlie up with breakfast sandwiches and hitting the road by 9AM which turns into sandwiches for lunch by the time you depart at 1PM to hit the store events but by the time you get there you only have time for 2 small cigars because you have to get home but claim to have a great time anyway and vow to spend more time next year?

@Tony - Are you intending to continue your CFest tradition with Charlie this year of: Intending to get tickets but striking out because you never actually signed up but hoping to get tickets from another source which never pans out but planning anyway to pick Charlie up with breakfast sandwiches and hitting the road by 9AM which turns into sandwiches for lunch by the time you depart at 1PM to hit the store events but by the time you get there you only have time for 2 small cigars because you have to get home but claim to have a great time anyway and vow to spend more time next year?
It's early, but this is a POTY contender.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8