Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Well, got a realtor signed, got roofers scheduled, time to buy carpet and schedule painter.
All those things except the realtor bring back terrible memories, sheesh all that chit was a pain in the ass. And then there is the fuk’n moving.
I'm paying for the move.

Well, got a realtor signed, got roofers scheduled, time to buy carpet and schedule painter.
All those things except the realtor bring back terrible memories, sheesh all that chit was a pain in the ass. And then there is the fuk’n moving.
I'm paying for the move.
Easier than what I did , but they wanted $15-17 thousand to pack and move me

Wow, what a day. I really wanted to get outdoors over 90 minutes ago.

Happy Monday evening to all.

Wow, what a day. I really wanted to get outdoors over 90 minutes ago.

Happy Monday evening to all.
Evening Mayor

A 72-year-old Villager was arrested late Sunday night after a brawl with her husband after a Super Bowl party.

Sumter County sheriff’s deputies were called at 11:03 p.m. to a home in the Village of Penecamp where a 70-year-old man complained that he had been slapped by Susan Bays Johnson.

“Yeah, I hit him and I hope he burns in hell,” Johnson told deputies.

She appeared to be “heavily intoxicated” and said she had consumed three glasses of wine and two cosmos while at a Super Bowl party. Johnson had her husband had been “arguing continuously throughout the night.”

The couple had come home from the party and “were verbally arguing about how the neighbors need to know God,” the arrest report said.

Johnson grabbed a picture from the wall and “slammed it onto a glass coffee table resulting in both items shattering,” the deputy wrote in the arrest report. That’s when the Kentucky native allegedly slapped the man.

She was arrested on a charge of battery on a person over the age of 65 and booked at the Sumter County Detention Center. Bond was set at $2,000.

A 76-year-old man was arrested while driving to the Wildwood Soup Kitchen.

Roger William Merrill was driving a green 2008 Saturn SUV at 10:28 a.m. Saturday when he was spotted by a Wildwood police officer who had worked two recent hit-and-run accidents in which Merrill had been involved.

“The defendant has been told three times now not to drive due to having his license revoked, almost every time he drives he gets into a crash. I feel that if I did not take this course of action the defendant is going to hurt himself or someone else in a crash,” the officer wrote in the arrest report.

The officer has told Merrill, who is homeless, that he could be provided a ride to the soup kitchen so he can eat.

Merrill was arrested on a charge of driving while license suspended. He was booked at the Sumter County Detention Center. Bond was set at $500.

I'm lighting a Dos Hombres Honduran Cabinet puro. I figured it would be a cheap stick that I didn't need to pay much attention to. Perfect for a day where my brain hurts.

A 73-year-old Villager has lost her driver’s license for a decade after she was arrested last year with wine coolers in her golf cart.

Marcia Nell Vandersnick, who lives in the Villas of Spanish Springs, was found at about 4:30 p.m. Nov. 6 stopped on the side of the golf cart path along Buena Vista Boulevard, just south of St. Charles Place, according to an arrest report from the Sumter County Sheriff’s Office. The key was in the ignition and there was an open wine cooler between her legs. A second empty wine cooler bottle was on the floor of the golf cart near the gas pedal.

Vandersnick struggled through field sobriety exercises and at one point almost fell backward. She provided breath samples that registered .217 and .210 blood alcohol content.

Last month in Sumter County Court, she pleaded no contest in the case. In addition to the 10-year loss of her driver’s license, she has been placed on probation for two years and ordered to perform 50 hours of community service.

Vandersnick has two prior driving under the influence convictions. Both were in 2014, with one in Sumter County and the other in Lake County. Because this was her third DUI arrest in 10 years, it was elevated to a third-degree felony.

Vandersnick had also been arrested in 2014 after throwing a plate at a deputy.

the Elderly On Parade.

I'm lighting a Dos Hombres Honduran Cabinet puro. I figured it would be a cheap stick that I didn't need to pay much attention to. Perfect for a day where my brain hurts.

Nice mild-medium cigar with some barnyard and sweet creamy notes. More complex than I expected. Uses a Honduran shade wrapper.

Something to relax your brain hurt Mayor

Something to relax your brain hurt Mayor
Cool. They just keep chugging no matter what time it is, huh?

Something to relax your brain hurt Mayor
Cool. They just keep chugging no matter what time it is, huh?
24/7 365 days a year

I'm lighting a Dos Hombres Honduran Cabinet puro. I figured it would be a cheap stick that I didn't need to pay much attention to. Perfect for a day where my brain hurts.

Nice mild-medium cigar with some barnyard and sweet creamy notes. More complex than I expected. Uses a Honduran shade wrapper.
Nice, I have never seen these before. Did a quick search and seen them on 2 guys website.

I'm lighting a Dos Hombres Honduran Cabinet puro. I figured it would be a cheap stick that I didn't need to pay much attention to. Perfect for a day where my brain hurts.

Nice mild-medium cigar with some barnyard and sweet creamy notes. More complex than I expected. Uses a Honduran shade wrapper.
Nice, I have never seen these before. Did a quick search and seen them on 2 guys website.
That's where I got them. Dos Hombres means Two Guys.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]