Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Sunny and 68° but the damn wind is blowing straight out if the North

Holy Sheesh !

Man CATCHES FIRE After Being Tased Outside Philadelphia Restaurant

Guess everyone is super busy watching commercials.
I was getting my ass handed to me in a meeting. Douchebag was show-boating and completely had it wrong. Once he let me get a word in edgewise, I think he realized what a dick he was being. Now, I've worked up an appetite.
“Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face” ~ Mike Tyson

There is obviously a rat in this story

Millions in artwork, jewelry stolen from Tony Buzbee’s home, police say

Buzbee was armed and attempted to shoot the burglar, he said, but his gun misfired

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Millions-in-artwork-jewelry-stolen-from-13587951.php

SHEESH!

Had a butt load of small errands to take care of and I think we were pretty successful.  Had to get a cashiers check for my CHL license application, dumbass state of SC will only take cashiers check or money order for the $50 fee.  F’n Utah will take every major credit card, money orders, cashiers checks or a personal check from out of state, their fee is $67.50.  Then I had to go to the post office, sheesh I used 10 stamps today.

Also warden and I went to the card store and got the old fellow In Oklahoma 5 different occasions cards then mailed him a thank you card today for his WW II Service.  Warden wrote him a nice note about her dad’s service.  Seems such a small thing to us but doing this we both agreed it actually brightened up our day and made us feel good if it just gives him one second of happiness .  Figured we would send him a card every 2 or 3 days.
Covering their ass with avoidance of bounced checks that I'm sure they had a million of.

Holy Sheesh !

Man CATCHES FIRE After Being Tased Outside Philadelphia Restaurant
They put him right out, no big deal, nothing to see here, move along.

Sunny and 68° but the damn wind is blowing straight out if the North
So does it smell like Jersey?

Well, got a realtor signed, got roofers scheduled, time to buy carpet and schedule painter.

[...]

It takes them 60-90 days to get your license to you so if the check is no good you would not get a license, pretty fail safe system.  Add to that I had to pay some boat fees and the State gladly took a check.

You can also write a personal check to the DMV for a hell of a lot more than $50

Sunny and 68° but the damn wind is blowing straight out if the North
So does it smell like Jersey?
Not quite that bad

Well, got a realtor signed, got roofers scheduled, time to buy carpet and schedule painter.
My sympathies to that real estate agent😀

Well, got a realtor signed, got roofers scheduled, time to buy carpet and schedule painter.
All those things except the realtor bring back terrible memories, sheesh all that chit was a pain in the ass. And then there is the fuk’n moving.

A First Ever Good Ruling By the 9th Circuit

Appeals court rules 2nd Amendment allows open carry of guns

https://www.chron.com/news/us-world/us/article/Appeals-court-says-2nd-Amendment-allows-open-13101620.php

Well, got a realtor signed, got roofers scheduled, time to buy carpet and schedule painter.
My sympathies to that real estate agent😀
Dean would approve...nice redhead, only in her 50s, so s bit young....
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6