Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Guess everyone is super busy watching commercials.
I was getting my ass handed to me in a meeting. Douchebag was show-boating and completely had it wrong. Once he let me get a word in edgewise, I think he realized what a dick he was being. Now, I've worked up an appetite.
The only thing worse than getting your ass handed to you is getting your ass handed to you by someone who has no idea what they're doing. Go get your grub on!
Meanwhile, I'm getting my ass kicked by AirBNB, trying to find a place for all of us for CF.

Guess everyone is super busy watching commercials.
I was getting my ass handed to me in a meeting. Douchebag was show-boating and completely had it wrong. Once he let me get a word in edgewise, I think he realized what a dick he was being. Now, I've worked up an appetite.
The only thing worse than getting your ass handed to you is getting your ass handed to you by someone who has no idea what they're doing. Go get your grub on!
Meanwhile, I'm getting my ass kicked by AirBNB, trying to find a place for all of us for CF.
+1, not easy

REALLY enjoyed that Monte #5 on the ride. going to have coffee with the JAX lady before the meeting and after we're going for lunch on the beach.

Oh, there's a Jam going on...

Oh, there's a Jam going on...
You buying?

Guess everyone is super busy watching commercials.
I was getting my ass handed to me in a meeting. Douchebag was show-boating and completely had it wrong. Once he let me get a word in edgewise, I think he realized what a dick he was being. Now, I've worked up an appetite.
The only thing worse than getting your ass handed to you is getting your ass handed to you by someone who has no idea what they're doing. Go get your grub on!
Meanwhile, I'm getting my ass kicked by AirBNB, trying to find a place for all of us for CF.
Last year's place doesn't want you back?

I've got to pick a cigar...

Guess everyone is super busy watching commercials.
I was getting my ass handed to me in a meeting. Douchebag was show-boating and completely had it wrong. Once he let me get a word in edgewise, I think he realized what a dick he was being. Now, I've worked up an appetite.
The only thing worse than getting your ass handed to you is getting your ass handed to you by someone who has no idea what they're doing. Go get your grub on!
Meanwhile, I'm getting my ass kicked by AirBNB, trying to find a place for all of us for CF.
Last year's place doesn't want you back?
Last year's place was smaller, because it was down to just 3 of us. But this year, we've got the whole crew back, so 6 total.

REALLY enjoyed that Monte #5 on the ride. going to have coffee with the JAX lady before the meeting and after we're going for lunch on the beach.
I was thinking the same thing, the #5's are tiny

Hazzuh!

I've got to pick a cigar...

Just cut a Chief Cool Arrow.

Had a butt load of small errands to take care of and I think we were pretty successful.  Had to get a cashiers check for my CHL license application, dumbass state of SC will only take cashiers check or money order for the $50 fee.  F’n Utah will take every major credit card, money orders, cashiers checks or a personal check from out of state, their fee is $67.50.  Then I had to go to the post office, sheesh I used 10 stamps today.

Also warden and I went to the card store and got the old fellow In Oklahoma 5 different occasions cards then mailed him a thank you card today for his WW II Service.  Warden wrote him a nice note about her dad’s service.  Seems such a small thing to us but doing this we both agreed it actually brightened up our day and made us feel good if it just gives him one second of happiness .  Figured we would send him a card every 2 or 3 days.

Best I can do so far today Mayor, this one is headed back north.

Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6