Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
2/3/2019
« on: February 03, 2019, 12:00:22 AM »

What's up cigar enthusiasts?!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard.

Good morning.

Morning Peoples, Happy Sunday!

“A good start to a day very important. If you are in a positive frame of mind in the morning than you are very likely to have a productive day.” - Anonymous

53° and cloudy, 58° and cloudy for the afternoon with rain moving in this evening.

Good morning.
Morning Blue
Hey Dave. How's it going?
Still able to sit, stand and walk so going pretty good😀

Has it warmed up some for you?

Good morning.
Morning Blue
Hey Dave. How's it going?
Still able to sit, stand and walk so going pretty good

Has it warmed up some for you?
Yesterday got above freezing and continued to warm up overnight. Today and tomorrow are going to create some flooding I am sure with all of the snow around.

Time to take the dogs out.

SHEESH!

IMHO this Super Bowl is the biggest NothingBurger of them all!  Only way I could find any interest in it is if both teams could lose.

Time to take the dogs out.
Parking lot was wet so guess we had a little rain sometime early this morning.

IMHO this Super Bowl is the biggest NothingBurger of them all!  Only way I could find any interest in it is if both teams could lose.
I have to go for the Ram's in this one. I would prefer the Pats don't get another one but if my numbers come in I don't care who wins.

A few interesting facts I picked up yesterday: (per our instructors)

The two most gun friendly National big-box stores are Sears😟 and Dillard’s

The most self defense gun friendly State is probably Utah

There is a tie for the two least friendly non-resident gun states:  New York and New Jersey

Statistically the majority of self defense shootings are at a distance of no more than 3 feet.
Most adult accidental shootings occur while cleaning a gun
    * Recommend solution: after unloading and double checking the gun(s) remove ALL           Ammunition from the room you are cleaning the gun(s) in.
Most accidental youth shootings are done by a child that is a guest in the house.

Some interesting but scary local facts:

The 3 most dangerous places in Myrtle Beach(violent crimes):  anywhere on the beach after dark, the largest area mall parking lot and a specific Walmart parking lot not far from the mall.

The most likely place in Myrtle Beach to be killed by a gunshot is downtown around the southern end of Ocean Highway.

This one blew me away:  the #1 drug problem in Myrtle Beach is heroine with users in the 18-30 year age range, interestingly the reason for the over 30 decline is death from overdose.

Now, this one really blew me away:  in Myrtle Beach the number 1 used weapon in violent crimes is A syringe with a needle being used to stab you in the neck.  These incidents are frequently performed by females.

Another Sheesh!

No FLDWG this morning
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6