Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Look what I found!
Wow. Haven't seen one of those in forever.
I smoked one a few weeks ago.
But you didn't share a photo with us.
And I rarely do share cigar photos of what I am smoking.  Too much trouble to get a good photo.
But you take great tug pictures!
But not good cigar pictures

With Multi-State Non-Resident CCW Permits You can Legally Carry Concealed in Over 30 States!

http://www.ccwusa.com/ccw-permits/multi-state-ccw-permit/

https://www.gunstocarry.com/gun-laws-state/gun-laws-florida/#fl-map
That’s why I got SC resident  & Utah non resident, allows me to carry in every state where reciprocity exists.  PA is kind of screwed up but I can legally carry there.
Florida allows 36 states. just gotta be careful driving through SC, Penn, and NY.
Per my instructors yesterday ( both cops)

DO NOT Drive Into NY or NJ with a gun of any kind in your vehicle!  With a reciprocal state license you can drive thru PA without a problem but if you want to stay over you have to go to the Local P.D. and fill out the paperwork to carry it.  There are big issues with gun carry in all of those fuct up states from DC northward.

As to SC there is not a problem with a reciprocal license BUT you damn well better know the laws for SC and NC of which both are hugely different.

If you don’t have a license you best leave it at home regardless of state.
of I know. biggest problem I hear about from people with CCW is "I didn't know". they're only asking for trouble.
There is no legitimate excuse known as “I Didn’t Know”.  There are readily available online sources for every state and most cc training folks will gladly assist you with a question or 2.

Trainers I had both here and in Texas gave us their cell phone numbers and said call anytime during reasonable hours.
alot of dumb people down here everywhere.
Fixed it.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

First cigar in weeks

Went for my walk and it had started misting some rain.

[...]

ain't that the truth.

First cigar in weeks
nice David.
been a bit cold up there huh?

Yet another good reason not to watch the POS Super Bowl.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/02/02/maroon-5-frontman-hints-superbowl-show-will-be-hip-hop-kneeling-fest-fox-news-offers-alternative-for-halftime-720139
I have not seen a PROstitute game since that asshole Colin started the knee fuck. glad I have meetings tonight, and there's always the final round of the PGA Phoenix Open.

Yet another good reason not to watch the POS Super Bowl.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/02/02/maroon-5-frontman-hints-superbowl-show-will-be-hip-hop-kneeling-fest-fox-news-offers-alternative-for-halftime-720139
I have not seen a PROstitute game since that asshole Colin started the knee fuck. glad I have meetings tonight, and there's always the final round of the PGA Phoenix Open.
I watched 3 games this year with all of them during the playoffs.

Yet another good reason not to watch the POS Super Bowl.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/02/02/maroon-5-frontman-hints-superbowl-show-will-be-hip-hop-kneeling-fest-fox-news-offers-alternative-for-halftime-720139
I have not seen a PROstitute game since that asshole Colin started the knee fuck. glad I have meetings tonight, and there's always the final round of the PGA Phoenix Open.
I'll never forget when Whitney Houston sang probably one of the best renditions of the American anthem during Superbowl 25
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

First cigar in weeks
nice David.
been a bit cold up there huh?
40 today....it’s summer

First cigar in weeks
nice David.
been a bit cold up there huh?
40 today....it’s summer
only 70° here, 80's next week.

Yet another good reason not to watch the POS Super Bowl.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/02/02/maroon-5-frontman-hints-superbowl-show-will-be-hip-hop-kneeling-fest-fox-news-offers-alternative-for-halftime-720139
I have not seen a PROstitute game since that asshole Colin started the knee fuck. glad I have meetings tonight, and there's always the final round of the PGA Phoenix Open.
I'll never forget when Whitney Houston sang probably one of the best renditions of the American anthem during Superbowl 25
yep, she came in #1:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/super-bowl-2019-national-anthem-the-top-10-renditions-of-the-star-spangled-banner-at-the-super-bowl/amp/

Yet another good reason not to watch the POS Super Bowl.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/02/02/maroon-5-frontman-hints-superbowl-show-will-be-hip-hop-kneeling-fest-fox-news-offers-alternative-for-halftime-720139
I have not seen a PROstitute game since that asshole Colin started the knee fuck. glad I have meetings tonight, and there's always the final round of the PGA Phoenix Open.
I'll never forget when Whitney Houston sang probably one of the best renditions of the American anthem during Superbowl 25
yep, she came in #1:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/super-bowl-2019-national-anthem-the-top-10-renditions-of-the-star-spangled-banner-at-the-super-bowl/amp/
Rightfully so. I remember as the descriptions say.. we were at war. My Bills were in the big dance and there was a feeling of unity as a nation.

Going to 7/11 for a coffee and firing up an Espinosa still at work for another couple hours.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6