Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Births On This Day – February 3
1935 Johnny "Guitar" Watson  American singer, guitarist
1927 Kenneth Anger   American actor, director, author
1874 Gertrude Stein   American poet, art collector
1830 Robert Gascoyne-Cecil, 3rd Marquess of Salisbury  English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
1809 Felix Mendelssohn  German pianist, composer, conductor

Deaths On This Day – February 3
1985 Frank Oppenheimer  American physicist
1961 Anna May Wong  American actress
1924 Woodrow Wilson  American politician, 28th President of the United States, Nobel Prize laureate
1820 Gia Long  Vietnamese emperor
1468 Johannes Gutenberg  German publisher, invented the Printing press
This is an interesting twist to our daily updates.

Morning SemiThawedRick and DifferentKindOfShootEmUpDave.
Good morning Dave and Dean.

With Multi-State Non-Resident CCW Permits You can Legally Carry Concealed in Over 30 States!

http://www.ccwusa.com/ccw-permits/multi-state-ccw-permit/

https://www.gunstocarry.com/gun-laws-state/gun-laws-florida/#fl-map
That’s why I got SC resident  & Utah non resident, allows me to carry in every state where reciprocity exists.  PA is kind of screwed up but I can legally carry there.
Florida allows 36 states. just gotta be careful driving through SC, Penn, and NY.
Per my instructors yesterday ( both cops)

DO NOT Drive Into NY or NJ with a gun of any kind in your vehicle!  With a reciprocal state license you can drive thru PA without a problem but if you want to stay over you have to go to the Local P.D. and fill out the paperwork to carry it.  There are big issues with gun carry in all of those fuct up states from DC northward.

As to SC there is not a problem with a reciprocal license BUT you damn well better know the laws for SC and NC of which both are hugely different.

If you don’t have a license you best leave it at home regardless of state.

Look what I found!
Wow. Haven't seen one of those in forever.

Self Defense Tip:  You can carry Law Enforcement Grade Pepper Spray in most states but the container size is significantly limited in some states.  The high grade brands are very effective non-lethal self defense alternatives.  Some states have mail order restrictions too, most of them are also DC and northward.

Good Brands of LE Quality Pepper Spray

1).  Sabre Red
2).  Fox
3).  Critical Defense/Wildfire

I carry SABRE RED Pepper Gel most of the time when I am out and about.  Gel is good for outdoor use because it is less likely to blow back onto you when the wind is blowing. It Also has a longer  range and shelf life than most.

https://www.amazon.com/SABRE-RED-Pepper-Gel-Strength/dp/B004NKSPR8/ref=zg_bs_3222129011_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=86J5JJVQ8KNZH58GXTJJ

Look what I found!
Wow. Haven't seen one of those in forever.
I smoked one a few weeks ago.

[...]

of I know. biggest problem I hear about from people with CCW is "I didn't know". they're only asking for trouble.

I don’t know WTF the big cigar retailers would do for specials without Alec Bradley 🤔

[...]

There is no legitimate excuse known as “I Didn’t Know”.  There are readily available online sources for every state and most cc training folks will gladly assist you with a question or 2.

Trainers I had both here and in Texas gave us their cell phone numbers and said call anytime during reasonable hours.

Look what I found!
Wow. Haven't seen one of those in forever.
I smoked one a few weeks ago.
But you didn't share a photo with us.
And I rarely do share cigar photos of what I am smoking.  Too much trouble to get a good photo.

Look what I found!
Wow. Haven't seen one of those in forever.
I smoked one a few weeks ago.
But you didn't share a photo with us.
And I rarely do share cigar photos of what I am smoking.  Too much trouble to get a good photo.
C'mon Dave just ask a teenager to show you how

Look what I found!
Wow. Haven't seen one of those in forever.
I smoked one a few weeks ago.
But you didn't share a photo with us.
And I rarely do share cigar photos of what I am smoking.  Too much trouble to get a good photo.
C'mon Dave just ask a teenager to show you how
Or a 9 year old😂

I had a teenager one time and don’t really think I want another one🤔

[...]

alot of dumb people down here.

Look what I found!
Wow. Haven't seen one of those in forever.
I smoked one a few weeks ago.
But you didn't share a photo with us.
And I rarely do share cigar photos of what I am smoking.  Too much trouble to get a good photo.
But you take great tug pictures!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6