Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

We had a huge fire nearby yesterday too. The Marcal paper factory burned to the ground. About 500 employees are indefinitely out of work. With the freezing temperatures it was a nightmare to put out. I happened to drive right past it last evening and it was eerie.
Following up on an earlier post...

OK, your's is bigger than mine...

We had a huge fire nearby yesterday too. The Marcal paper factory burned to the ground. About 500 employees are indefinitely out of work. With the freezing temperatures it was a nightmare to put out. I happened to drive right past it last evening and it was eerie.
Following up on an earlier post...

Man, that's terrible

Bought a ten pack of the la gran llave Maduros. Tempting to give it another yank.

We had a huge fire nearby yesterday too. The Marcal paper factory burned to the ground. About 500 employees are indefinitely out of work. With the freezing temperatures it was a nightmare to put out. I happened to drive right past it last evening and it was eerie.
Following up on an earlier post...

OK, your's is bigger than mine...
I wasn't one upping. Nor is it "mine".

Edit: My point is that it was eerie driving past there. It's been a landmark my whole life.

Bought a ten pack of the la gran llave Maduros. Tempting to give it another yank.
TWHS

We had a huge fire nearby yesterday too. The Marcal paper factory burned to the ground. About 500 employees are indefinitely out of work. With the freezing temperatures it was a nightmare to put out. I happened to drive right past it last evening and it was eerie.
Following up on an earlier post...

OK, your's is bigger than mine...
TWHS.

Thank you, NJSCDave, your largess in draggin' setups, as in cigars, is appreciated.

Bought a ten pack of the la gran llave Maduros. Tempting to give it another yank.
TWHS
Rick getting in on the action, nicely done.

We had a huge fire nearby yesterday too. The Marcal paper factory burned to the ground. About 500 employees are indefinitely out of work. With the freezing temperatures it was a nightmare to put out. I happened to drive right past it last evening and it was eerie.
Following up on an earlier post...

OK, your's is bigger than mine...
I wasn't one upping. Nor is it "mine".

Edit: My point is that it was eerie driving past there. It's been a landmark my whole life.
Amazing series of before, during, and after photos.  What a shame.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]