CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: 2/1/2019  (Read 11814 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 2/1/2019
« Reply #135 on: February 01, 2019, 05:35:33 PM »

BrickHouse maduro and coffee here.
pizza and wings ordered for deluvery at 6pm.
Pizza & Wings sounds good.  Warden is making homemade chicken pot pie for dinner.
that don't sound too bad either. I too lazy to cook tonight.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #136 on: February 01, 2019, 05:39:18 PM »

Alright, yesterday’s range guns cleaned and ready.

Most of my entire life I Always used Hopes No 9 gun cleaner which works great but smells really bad, a few years back Hopes came out with a new product called M-Pro 7 which works nice and does not smell bad.  M-Pro is much more warden friendly!
Well hell, now you tell me. I just bought more of the old Hoppes.  And yes, it smells, though "stink" is in the eye of the beholder.
I would still use No 9 if I did not use it in the house, much cheaper and works great.
Yeah, no way I'd use it in the house.  In the garage or at the shop.  The smell still permeates and shouts "someone is cleaning their guns".
What's wrong with Palmolive and water?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #137 on: February 01, 2019, 05:44:24 PM »

Most of my entire life I Always used Hopes No 9 gun cleaner which works great but smells really bad, a few years back Hopes came out with a new product called M-Pro 7 which works nice and does not smell bad.  M-Pro is much more warden friendly!
Well hell, now you tell me. I just bought more of the old Hoppes.  And yes, it smells, though "stink" is in the eye of the beholder.
I would still use No 9 if I did not use it in the house, much cheaper and works great.
Yeah, no way I'd use it in the house.  In the garage or at the shop.  The smell still permeates and shouts "someone is cleaning their guns".

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #138 on: February 01, 2019, 05:52:50 PM »

WTF, we are going back to the cave men ages for entertainment

Axe throwing is the latest craze taking over the nation one axe at a time.

This statement is a bit confusing

“Jasicob said they are currently working to get a liquor license to open a bar in the facility, noting safety as the top priority.”

http://www.wmbfnews.com/2019/02/01/first-only-axe-throwing-facility-grand-strand-now-open/
It's good therapy. Ever tried it?
Nope, I am cleaning a Glock now and if that is not therapeutic enough I will go shoot holes in people pictures on paper. 

And I can always go fishing or just take a scenic boat ride
Just another martial skill. I think it's good to keep Pre-historic skills alive.
Fixed it
Prehistoric? You'd know.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #139 on: February 01, 2019, 06:02:43 PM »

Gasoline?

Threebean

« Reply #140 on: February 01, 2019, 06:03:32 PM »

WTF, we are going back to the cave men ages for entertainment

Axe throwing is the latest craze taking over the nation one axe at a time.

This statement is a bit confusing

“Jasicob said they are currently working to get a liquor license to open a bar in the facility, noting safety as the top priority.”

http://www.wmbfnews.com/2019/02/01/first-only-axe-throwing-facility-grand-strand-now-open/
It's good therapy. Ever tried it?
Nope, I am cleaning a Glock now and if that is not therapeutic enough I will go shoot holes in people pictures on paper. 

And I can always go fishing or just take a scenic boat ride
Just another martial skill. I think it's good to keep Pre-historic skills alive.
Fixed it
Prehistoric? You'd know.

Threebean

« Reply #141 on: February 01, 2019, 06:07:19 PM »

Gasoline?
Oh my....The Mayor needs a field trip to SC, stat. 

Threebean

« Reply #142 on: February 01, 2019, 06:07:59 PM »

Alright, enough f'kn around, time to get the weekend started.  Adios, mofos.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #143 on: February 01, 2019, 06:09:15 PM »

Alright, enough f'kn around, time to get the weekend started.  Adios, mofos.
Later Bean

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #144 on: February 01, 2019, 06:10:24 PM »

Late passing tugboat towing a baby this evening

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #145 on: February 01, 2019, 06:38:47 PM »

Late passing tugboat towing a baby this evening
I had to zoom in to see that. Nice.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #146 on: February 01, 2019, 06:40:35 PM »

Gasoline?
I was obviously fuckling around but I honestly never gave any thought to what was used to clean a gun.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #147 on: February 01, 2019, 06:47:42 PM »

Gasoline?
I was obviously fuckling around but I honestly never gave any thought to what was used to clean a gun.
It’s pretty simple, you use gun cleaner🤪. It’s a pretty strong solvent.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #148 on: February 01, 2019, 07:29:32 PM »

We had a huge fire nearby yesterday too. The Marcal paper factory burned to the ground. About 500 employees are indefinitely out of work. With the freezing temperatures it was a nightmare to put out. I happened to drive right past it last evening and it was eerie.
Following up on an earlier post...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #149 on: February 01, 2019, 08:23:50 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11