Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

Alright, yesterday’s range guns cleaned and ready.

Most of my entire life I Always used Hopes No 9 gun cleaner which works great but smells really bad, a few years back Hopes came out with a new product called M-Pro 7 which works nice and does not smell bad.  M-Pro is much more warden friendly!
Well hell, now you tell me. I just bought more of the old Hoppes.  And yes, it smells, though "stink" is in the eye of the beholder.

Hmm just wondering why famous did not charge sales tax last week but today in checkout there is! I cancelled my order. No one else has tried to get sales tax from me.

In the man cave with an SL Oval.
Haven't had one in ages. Sure would hit the spot right about now.

@ ?Dave - Is that actually part of the Univerity?

CAROLINAS FIRE PAGE

CLEMSON UNIVERSITY FD, SC (PICKENS 9) **MULT ALARM** 275 YMCA CIRCLE. "SNOW FAMILY OUTDOOR FITNESS AND WELLNESS CENTER" - HEAVY FIRE CONDITION IN LARGE BARN STRUCTURE CONVERTED TO A GYM. 100X100. ALARM ~07:30. M/A OCONEE COUNTY. 1.5 HOUR CONTROL. NO INJURIES. [CFP*700] 11:18…
It is across a stretch of water from the campus.  Has a beach and various intramural fields.  Used quite a bit.

WTF, we are going back to the cave men ages for entertainment

Axe throwing is the latest craze taking over the nation one axe at a time.

This statement is a bit confusing

“Jasicob said they are currently working to get a liquor license to open a bar in the facility, noting safety as the top priority.”

http://www.wmbfnews.com/2019/02/01/first-only-axe-throwing-facility-grand-strand-now-open/
It's good therapy. Ever tried it?
Nope, I am cleaning a Glock now and if that is not therapeutic enough I will go shoot holes in people pictures on paper.

And I can always go fishing or just take a scenic boat ride
Just another martial skill. I think it's good to keep historic skills alive.
I thought you said marital skill.
Nah, don't bother.

Alright, yesterday’s range guns cleaned and ready.

Most of my entire life I Always used Hopes No 9 gun cleaner which works great but smells really bad, a few years back Hopes came out with a new product called M-Pro 7 which works nice and does not smell bad.  M-Pro is much more warden friendly!
Well hell, now you tell me. I just bought more of the old Hoppes.  And yes, it smells, though "stink" is in the eye of the beholder.
I would still use No 9 if I did not use it in the house, much cheaper and works great.

@ ?Dave - Is that actually part of the Univerity?

CAROLINAS FIRE PAGE

CLEMSON UNIVERSITY FD, SC (PICKENS 9) **MULT ALARM** 275 YMCA CIRCLE. "SNOW FAMILY OUTDOOR FITNESS AND WELLNESS CENTER" - HEAVY FIRE CONDITION IN LARGE BARN STRUCTURE CONVERTED TO A GYM. 100X100. ALARM ~07:30. M/A OCONEE COUNTY. 1.5 HOUR CONTROL. NO INJURIES. [CFP*700] 11:18…
Not much left

Bought a box a few months back when they turned up on sale @ $4.50 ea FS.  Not a cheapy cheapo deal but better than they've been in years.

Alright, yesterday’s range guns cleaned and ready.

Most of my entire life I Always used Hopes No 9 gun cleaner which works great but smells really bad, a few years back Hopes came out with a new product called M-Pro 7 which works nice and does not smell bad.  M-Pro is much more warden friendly!
Well hell, now you tell me. I just bought more of the old Hoppes.  And yes, it smells, though "stink" is in the eye of the beholder.
I would still use No 9 if I did not use it in the house, much cheaper and works great.
Yeah, no way I'd use it in the house.  In the garage or at the shop.  The smell still permeates and shouts "someone is cleaning their guns".

@ ?Dave - Is that actually part of the Univerity?

CAROLINAS FIRE PAGE

CLEMSON UNIVERSITY FD, SC (PICKENS 9) **MULT ALARM** 275 YMCA CIRCLE. "SNOW FAMILY OUTDOOR FITNESS AND WELLNESS CENTER" - HEAVY FIRE CONDITION IN LARGE BARN STRUCTURE CONVERTED TO A GYM. 100X100. ALARM ~07:30. M/A OCONEE COUNTY. 1.5 HOUR CONTROL. NO INJURIES. [CFP*700] 11:18…
Not much left
Holy fook!

Alright, yesterday’s range guns cleaned and ready.

Most of my entire life I Always used Hopes No 9 gun cleaner which works great but smells really bad, a few years back Hopes came out with a new product called M-Pro 7 which works nice and does not smell bad.  M-Pro is much more warden friendly!
Well hell, now you tell me. I just bought more of the old Hoppes.  And yes, it smells, though "stink" is in the eye of the beholder.
I would still use No 9 if I did not use it in the house, much cheaper and works great.
Yeah, no way I'd use it in the house.  In the garage or at the shop.  The smell still permeates and shouts "someone is cleaning their guns".
and that's a bad thing? keeps nosey neighbors away.

BrickHouse maduro and coffee here.
pizza and wings ordered for deluvery at 6pm.

BrickHouse maduro and coffee here.
pizza and wings ordered for deluvery at 6pm.
Pizza & Wings sounds good.  Warden is making homemade chicken pot pie for dinner.

@ ?Dave - Is that actually part of the Univerity?

CAROLINAS FIRE PAGE

CLEMSON UNIVERSITY FD, SC (PICKENS 9) **MULT ALARM** 275 YMCA CIRCLE. "SNOW FAMILY OUTDOOR FITNESS AND WELLNESS CENTER" - HEAVY FIRE CONDITION IN LARGE BARN STRUCTURE CONVERTED TO A GYM. 100X100. ALARM ~07:30. M/A OCONEE COUNTY. 1.5 HOUR CONTROL. NO INJURIES. [CFP*700] 11:18…
Not much left
Holy fook!
For sure not much left

In the man cave with an SL Oval.
Haven't had one in ages. Sure would hit the spot right about now.
Bought a box a few months back when they turned up on sale @ $4.50 ea FS.  Not a cheapy cheapo deal but better than they've been in years.
I still got 2 boxes from back when they were about as cheap as they ever got.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11