Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: January 31, 2019, 03:59:01 PM »

Took me half the damn day to arrange airport transportation in Costa Rica for our group of 10 so when I finally got it done I went back to the range to choot some more gun varieties and soothe my nerves.

Feel much better now.

« Reply #76 on: January 31, 2019, 04:53:11 PM »

In the man cave with a Nica Rustica.  Good test of the ventilation.
No joke.

« Reply #77 on: January 31, 2019, 04:53:54 PM »

Took me half the damn day to arrange airport transportation in Costa Rica for our group of 10 so when I finally got it done I went back to the range to choot some more gun varieties and soothe my nerves.

Feel much better now.
Did you do as well as you did last time?

« Reply #78 on: January 31, 2019, 05:18:34 PM »

Took me half the damn day to arrange airport transportation in Costa Rica for our group of 10 so when I finally got it done I went back to the range to choot some more gun varieties and soothe my nerves.

Feel much better now.
Did you do as well as you did last time?
Not quite, shot 2 guns I have never shot before and shot some longer distances.  Overall not bad though, just had 4 or 5 stray shots out of 100. Several other shooters in there too and I probably flinched a few times from their noise.  I would have easily qualified for the license test with any of them if trying to.

« Reply #79 on: January 31, 2019, 06:00:29 PM »

SHEESH!

« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2019, 06:17:23 PM »

Heading homeward. Still have about an hour's work left to do.

« Reply #81 on: January 31, 2019, 07:10:00 PM »

Heading homeward. Still have about an hour's work left to do.
Terrible to have to go home then start working again.

« Reply #82 on: January 31, 2019, 09:32:28 PM »

Heading homeward. Still have about an hour's work left to do.
Terrible to have to go home then start working again.
And cook and clean and do laundry and kids homework.  A working mom's life is tough.

« Reply #83 on: January 31, 2019, 10:22:04 PM »

Heading homeward. Still have about an hour's work left to do.
Terrible to have to go home then start working again.
And cook and clean and do laundry and kids homework.  A working mom's life is tough.
No shit.

« Reply #84 on: January 31, 2019, 10:53:49 PM »

Heading homeward. Still have about an hour's work left to do.
Terrible to have to go home then start working again.
And cook and clean and do laundry and kids homework.  A working mom's life is tough.
No shit.
More power to ya.  Glad it's getting done.

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]